SkyUI - Crash with it, or Crash without it?

Knitifine

Sorry if there's too much information here, I don't know how much of this might be relevant to the problem.

I have recently been suffering from a problem. My Skyrim games contains multiple characters, some retired, and some not-so-retired. Which I'm pretty sure is normal?

Anyways, I'm encountering crashes on just on of them. After uninstalling Frostfall, Realistic Needs and Disease and Hunterborn my game started to crash after the Bethesda logo.

After trial and error I identified a leftover Realistic Needs and Diseases patch that was causing the problem. I then attempted to clean up my Familiar Faces data by uninstalling it, deleting the extra content and then re installing it with a few saves in between. While I was updating one of my hall of heroes I logged onto my Khajiit mage and realized going into her inventory was crashing the game, I couldn't get to the portal stone.

So, thinking something might be wrong with Familiar Faces (which was beginning to act buggy, claiming my Racemenu wasn't updated to the latest version when it was) I uninstalled that and JContainers. Then FNIS and New Animation for Magic Casting out of frustration. The problem wasn't fixed, so I installed BOSS to try to see if something was wrong with my load order, adding TES5Edit along the way to clean up the dirty code. None of that helped.

After that I began loading up a secondary save of my mage with each of my mods one at a time and found an... interesting interaction.

When SkyUI isn't loaded, I can look at my character's inventory, but fast traveling causes the game to crash to desktop. However, when it is loaded I can fast travel, but looking at my inventory causes the game to crash to desktop.

Attached file shows current load order and installed mods.

I've been exploring the save a little more, it seem to crash after a certain amount of time has passed. Like say less than 5 minutes. I crashed when I went into Markarth (loading screen) and after I went to Winterhold by carriage during a dragon attack (shortly after the dragon showed up). I would think maybe memory is the problem? I have a nine followers and I'm using UFO, however it seemed to functioning perfectly fine before this with the same amount of followers. While I was streaming even.

Edited by Knitifine

Here's another update. I reordered my mods according to boss' recommendations (plus I put all the unrecognized patches under their .esm files). I went to my home of Vlindrel and used the consol command player.removeallitems <chest references ID>.

I left and fast traveled to winterhold. I got came back and looked in the chest to find none of the items I thought I put in it available.

No big deal, it didn't take quest items so no bugs right?

But now I can look into chest and my own inventory without crashing.

If anyone can give me any insight into what happened it would be appreciated.

Additional Information: I have Immersive Armors "Dwarven Robes" set to Heavy Armor. They showed up in their unarmored form on a vampire so I took them thinking they looked cool so why waste the oppurtunity. They were among the items that were in my inventory when the game was crashing, I'm not sure if that was related.