Standard Female Body Bug

Jubsi

Hi there,

I recently have the problem that as soon as i enable bladeslingers tattos every women in skyrim has the woodelf full tattoo on her.

I cant explain why this happens but I already made a fresh install and it didnt work. The strange thing about it is that it happens even if i only install cbbe and the tattoos.

I cant disable it in the overlay tab or change the color(because the tattoo is not showing up in the overlay tab)

I think it first happened when i loaded a preset which i created with race menu.

Soon after that i made a clean install because of too many CTDs and then i first realised it

After I deinstalled modorganizer and skyrim and reinstalled them the problem is still remaining

If anyone could help me with that i would be very grateful

Thanks

Jubsi

Actually that is to be expected. All female NPCs as well as the player by default share the same body meshes & textures. If you apply a tattoo texture change, all NPCs will have the same tattoo. Body tattoos are not the same thing as facial war paints.

There are other mods designed to give the player character a different appearance. Some place the player in a custom race. Some change the default body of the player actor itself. Still others do some scripting to change the body during run time. In all cases you'd have to manually overwrite whatever meshes/textures that came with the mod with those that you want to actually use.

If you wish, you can use my Custom Player Body mod for the framework. Then manually overwrite the BSA packed files with what you desire to use.

Well thanks for that :D

I didnt expected this because this wasnt the case at the beginning^^

You know when i installed it the first time the body tattoos were just an overlay option and noone except for the pc had it

But you have a point there I believe it was a mod(unfortunatly I dont remember which one) which changed the standard race to another(maybe better vampires. Icant think of a mod I used to have which changed race but there was definitly one)

Jubsi