Lasses and lads of the internet...

FinalHazard

..let me introduce me, myself and i...to you :3.

I've been here for like, idk 4 years or so and I'm not a "forum" person. Usually i lurk around, take what i need and then GTFO ASAP. But anyways i want to say hai :3. I don't know where this urge to do this comes from but here it goes.

My name is ... geez i got a few. Most people call me Chris, my lads call me Final and some might call me "That guy that fed botlane D:(again!)" (league of legends reference). Just pick one, i don't really care.

I'm somewhere between my 20's and 30's, stuck in QLC...well i just shut my eyes and play Videogames all day long.

I'm from a beer chugging, schnitzel and sausages gobbling, lederhosen wearing country. If you still don't know OFC its Germany. Don't take my stereotyping to serious :smile:. OKTOBERFEST!

What else is there to say....i like videogames, especially (any) RPG and i like turtles.
Sometimes i even read a book, no s*** bro. Most times when I'm at my computer, I'm skyping. I just love to skype, its a window to the world and i really enjoy it. And i maintain a huge desire for music and occasionally playing guitar.

I'm good at breaking games with mods, criticizing everything, feeding in league of legends (again!). To tell you the truth. I'm not that person, that knows his strengths but i know how to breakthrough, at the right moment.

Never have i attempted to create a mod on my own, that is not my thing. Because with so many mods already there its hard for me to come up with something. <- That's a straight lie!. I'm just lazy, that's all (and i lack the talent).

Soooo why am i here? To say thank you, to everyone. The people that have the talent and time to create mods.
People that support modders and keep them going. Everyone inside,behind and around Nexus. Thank you for you work and effort. As much as i love RPGs. There are no "perfect" RPGs, every RPG has strong and weak points. And it always bothers me that RPGs lack features i loved in other RPGs. That's always a problem. But with Oblivion and especially Skyrim, its possible to mod and tweak the game until its perfect (for me). This really gives me nerdgasms. Thank you.

If there's anything left, you guys might want to know...just ask :smile:.

Regards,
Chris

I dont want be to be rude :3
idk = i dont know
GTFO = get the f*** out
ASAP = as soon as possible
QLC = http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quarter-life_crisis

OFC = of course

:dance: :thumbsup: :yes:

Hi from me who is from Australia 'down under' which is the land of the long weekend, barbies, thongs and such like or at least it was.

I hope you enjoy being part of the forums.

:psyduck: :teehee: :tongue: