Invisible rain oversight

requiemforhades

Hi all.

Hoping some clever person can help out a nit picky person here.. Apologies in advance for the lengthy background before my actual request.

Like many of you, I use a fair amount of immersion mods, as I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking that immersion and attention to detail has always been one of the main draws of the elder scroll series. I've been using 'wet and cold' and 'climates of tamriel' for a while now, both excellent immersive mods.. But recently I came across what I took at first to be a bug. Invisible rain.. That is, I can hear the rain.. 'Wet and cold' is making me drip from the rain.. But no rain can be seen, just a bunch of grass bits blowing about the place. After a lot of failed troubleshooting attempts and forum searching, it seems (and I could be wrong here) that the issue is one of the weather effects from one of the official dlc's, namely FXSkyrimStormBlowingGrass. Not a mod related bug at all, but be it intentional or be it an oversight its definitely an irritation. So finally, my request..

Can some kind and clever soul whip up a mod that either removes the rain sound from this effect, or better yet add a bit of visual rain to it? The latter preferred as otherwise 'wet and cold' will still cause dripping. I'd do it myself, but I'm afraid modding falls under the category of unexplainable witchcraft to me.

Many thanks, and again apologies for the long winded post.

There's a pun in there somewhere.