HDMI switcher suggestions?

Howdy howdy all! Just got a new tele and it only has 2 hdmi ports so looking to get a 4x1 or up (only needs one output) that is ac adapter powered, auto switch, 1080p and remote controlled.

I am looking at the Kinivo 501BN which are hard to find everything I've read suggests they are great. I am also looking at a PNY 5port Smart HDMI switcher or a Monoprice 4x1 enhanced hdmi switch. Any recommendations? There are a lot out there and a lot have issues when switching back and forth i.e. lower resolution, stutter, etc.

Thanks!

Geoff

Hey do you have a budget??, if you want a switch i suggest get a HD amp instead if you have the money. HDMI switchers i tried a few and they are garbage if you ask me.

Compared to a HD receiver nothing can compare to it, its a giant master switch with more inputs then you would ever need.

I can recommend a model fro you if you are interested.

Edited by Thor.

Yeah I actually have a reciever I could use the problem comes in that there is no room for it XD. I have a gaming center playstation 1, 2, 3, 4, xbox orig, 360, One and a Wii ^^; don't judge XD. I'll look at some though if I can find a "micro" no bigger then a PS1 that would be a better option true enough.

Thanks,

Geoff

I personally have a Onkyo txn r515 best thing about Onkyo is its Upscaling is the best on the market. One giant upscaler tied into the master switch. its all in one.