Can the new technology help us. Can we convince our mind to heal our body?

Deleted54170User

Ok Pagafyrkio either you dont read what i wrote and or you are not even trying to understand. Why?

To be honest im not even sure what you meant so this will be funny yes. :D

Are you basically saying that i called you crazy etc. without even looking 1cm above and reading that too?

Let me help your eyesight.

"""Chances are that if you live like this your family member´s will slowly start to hate you or they willl try to bring you back to their hazardous lifestyle, thats normal dont worry its because there conscience cant simply accept a healthy human being around them, its poison for the conscience.... """

Edited by standalone09

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you one of the, "Family members who will start to hate me, and then try to bring me back into their hazardous lifestyle?"

You haven't been posting long and already you jumped off the subject lines, driven your own home remedy sermon into the post, and after I attempted to say, "Yeah, you are talking to a guy who has been there and done that" You think, you might be calling me crazy?!

I am the person you refer to below... And believe me it is driving me to the edge of sanity reasonably well.

SIDE EFFECT´S OF LIVING AN HEALTHY LIVE / CONCLUSION:

Chances are that if you live like this your family member´s will slowly start to hate you or they willl try to bring you back to their hazardous lifestyle, thats normal dont worry its because there conscience cant simply accept a healthy human being around them, its poison for the conscience....

I desire not to learn a womans work? Because I cannot be a woman even if I have my body surgically altered to the appearence of a female I cannot be fully enhanced in that way either.

Only in the light of a weak mans folly have men dressed like women so they could slip into the womans welcome arms and fill her with their seeds.

Womens work is not meant for men. In the least of intellectuals minds it is a curse to be born a man. Some born males whose parents crossed the line by breeding with an outsider whose child of that outsider grew whiskers/beards told stories of the blight of whiskers. To continue to be accepted by their people the bearded half breeds plucked their whiskers out by the roots so the whiskers never grew back on their face again.

Ooh, I got it! You're a 19th century Serb peasant! Hey, do Elvis next?

Marxist ßastard Are your real! :tongue:

Or are you another one of those people on placebo's which they all think is real medication? You know a great deal of the psycho audio video phi counters believe the sugar pill actually keeps they from going out of their minds and keeps them thinking inside their cubicle. :rolleyes: Just teasing! :cool:

All right, enough.

Either keep it on topic and stop with the pot shots at each other or this is going to be another one to bite the dust.~Lisnpuppy

I have intellectual property rights just like everyone else who began publishing here. Also; I write all my words down on the old fashion stuff to maintain the dates and time and authorship.

When some people happen across a post they may have had their mind jarred and thought, "Doah! :wallbash: That's exactly what I was trying to say!"

(I will sell the words of my topic here to that sort of person if they can provide me with enough money to merit the trade. If my words should float up in the future on someones theoretical document I can sue that person because of dated online stamps here.)

Because of the redirection of the thought on the subject I suspected some hungry beast saw their chance to grab a bone pass them by. When it became an insult fest I suspected the redirect had not succeeded and when the attack occurred on my personal attentions of character I felt reassured a student of some merit was floundering in the hypothetical range of one of the following themes.

*( It's truly a shame that when I have a thought that inspires wisdom that it draws redirection and unfriendly words. )

This theme has happened to me before, "I find my words occasionally attract attention from those who wanted to begin the same discussion."

Maybe they even wanted to speak on the subject somewhere with a campus following, college groupies following them elsewhere?

Maybe they were going to post on a different website?

When they happened across the post they may have had their mind jarred and thought, "Those words would fit perfectly for my paper on the topic? Doah!" They may have thought, "This unknown here found the words I could have used to express my thesis title!"

When some wise men lose that chance to win a moment of attention from an audience they become like hungry babes again.

Like a babe they throw up their breakfast, because it soured in their mouth. Stuck there too long before they could speak profoundly of their qualifying genius. Genius they use for earning another spoonful or cube of sugar or even a lollipop.

Maybe I dampened another persons hope, a person who was struggling to own the words from their own mind to top off their paper?

But I thought of them 1st, before they could grasp a good line.

If that were the case, "I could sell them my words!" :woot: If that is not a method of their madness? Maybe a legal battle? :teehee: :dance: :psyduck: ?

Maybe the persons own spark which would have fired up their enthusiasm and likely set their future in the high clouds of glory and fortune might come to their senses to buy the words from me?

That is; If that is the case?

Now though, my intellectual property, "the words" will cost the person a little more.

If they had not thrown such a tantrum, friendly redirection at first, and then a full frontal lobe attack, because I made the questions first and now I have firsts on them, "Intellectual Property Rights". That kind of mental property from our modern day stuff is what I mean.

It wouldn't surprise me if someone wanted to discredit me because I made the subject known before they even had a thought similar to write down on their computer? :tongue:

These Words are now 'For Sale', "Can the new technology help us. Can we convince our mind to heal our body?"

Make me a legitimate offer here for those words. A legitimate offer here! If I find the words, "Can the new technology help us. Can we convince our mind to heal our body?" surface anywhere else, at any university, college, meeting of the minds on that sort of subjectivity, without my permissions I will sue the thief!

:geek: I may be way off course with my wording the way I have been writing them to my thinking, but!

I am willing to risk my neck for something which could be bought for the right price. :geek: