Shower Script PLZ

crazyrazor23

hi can anyone plz make a simple shower script for me i have looked at different mods and i have no idea how to get a script to make a shower work i have tried this but nothing happens

scn showerscript

short doonce

begine on activate

elseif doonce ==0

mbws1.enable

mbws2.enable

set doonce to 1

eldeif doonce ==1

mbws1.disable

mbws2.disable

set doonce to 1

endif

activate

end

i put the FXWaterSpay01 in game and it just pours it dont stop

i want a simple shower that i can turn on and off

the mbws is from a mod i copyed the script off it was part of FXwaterSpay01 and FXWaterSpoutSplash01 i am guessing i changed the names on both FXwaters to mbws1 and mbws2 to see if that helped i even tryed on the script FXWaterSpray01.enable and disable

the first time i got it working i didnt know what i did fully. i been downloading loads of mods today that have showers in them and none helped i found one that used a light switch script tried that and the whole shower vanished lol

gonna go look how to make light switches on/off see if can replace the light with water FX

i got a shower working using the light switch script but it didnt play a sound but got up this morning thought i try that shower script 1 more time what i did was

put the shower in room as an activator

placed both FXWaters in room gave them the ID MBWS1 and MBWS2

made the script it saved ok so added script to the shower

moved both FXwaters into position set top water as parent and both initaly disabled

saved mod loaded game it didnt work

so went back to shower and linked the bottom water to the top water and the shower to the top water

all working now and even added a remove radiation to the script

now gonna try light switches seen a video but it was basic to turn one light on/off