no charge bar

Natureguard

Hi guys,

I recently received the Dawnbreaker sword but I noticed that there is no charge bar present and there is no energy left on the sword. I didn't make a big deal out of it because I don't use it. Weapons I enchanted do have the charge bar though. Problem is now that it's not only on Dawnbreaker. I have the Ebony Blade, which also hasn't the bar and now I'm stuck at Bloodskal Cave with the energy blade, because that thing also has no bar and no charge. Anyone ran into this problem and knows how to fix this?

Edit: I think it has something to do with Immersive Weapons. Every weapon that has the [...] next to it which says what kind of sword or bow it is, has no charge bar present and is without charge even when you get it. Is there a way to fix this?

Edited by Natureguard

I did try that. I have my own enchanted bows in my inventory which I can recharge, but it's just those named weapons with the [longsword] or other names next to it that I can't recharge and that don't have a charge bar. And I have enough filled Soul Gems in my Inventory.