Hot Files wrong?

Mattiewagg

Alright. So someone just told me my mod made it to the hot files on the Skyrim Nexus, and they showed me a picture. Theirs looked like this:

http://i.imgur.com/9JTTy7s.jpg

And they had posted the picture not long before I saw it. But when I look at the hot files, I see what I saw yesterday:

http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b630/Matthiaswagg/Screenshot50_zps421b0a0b.png

Does anyone have the same problem? I've changed my preferences around and reloaded about 10 times. Or, could I maybe see how the hot files looks to you to see if it's just my problem?

Sorry mate, just checked and I don't see you up there. The hot files I currently show as of this writing are:

Female Hairstyles w/ Physics

Book Covers Skyrim - Lost Library

HN66s Hands and Nails for CBBE UNP SeveNbase Vanilla

Reshaped Ebony Helmet

TDN Equipable Horns

Far off ENB - Nirn CGI

But I wish you the best of luck! I love immersion and harder economy mods :)

Sorry mate, just checked and I don't see you up there. The hot files I currently show as of this writing are:

Female Hairstyles w/ Physics

Book Covers Skyrim - Lost Library

HN66s Hands and Nails for CBBE UNP SeveNbase Vanilla

Reshaped Ebony Helmet

TDN Equipable Horns

Far off ENB - Nirn CGI

But I wish you the best of luck! I love immersion and harder economy mods :smile:

Yeah, that's what I see as of now. I'm just wondering when mine was up there, or how they got that picture of it. I'm fairly certain I was up there at some point, because I got a bunch more endorsements. I just wonder where it, and the other ones pictured, went.

So I have this habit of refreshing the Nexus while I'm at work so I can continue to check and see what new files have been launched (yes I have a modding problem, I'm just not ready to face it yet).

In the past I've seen a mod pop up on the hot files and the next time I refresh the page it has vanished. Not quite sure what the criteria is to make hot files but I have seen something like that happen before.

Either way, grats on the surge of endorsements! I've been tracking your tax mod myself and I might add it to my list of mods for my next play through. Cheers!

Could it be that the user saw what he saw based some filter settings he has? I'm pretty sure an adult mod will only show in the hot files if you are not blocking those mods, and if you block them they wont show, changing the hot files. Maybe other filter settings have a similar effect.

Yes, it turned out to be a filter/tag block setting. And yet, when I turned off all tags for my mod, it still wouldn't show with certain settings.

Oh well. At least I know it wasn't just some bug.