Repetitive Power Attack Bug!

DaganEldr

Basically, what the title says. I usually have a Daedric Warhammer that I keep equipped on my character, so when I went to play Skyrim (SKSE) after a few months of not playing, or even messing with any mods/files at all, suddenly, if I use a power attack even once, it gets stuck, and as soon as the stamina recharges, my character does it again. Even if I restart the game, load a different save file, or sheathe the weapon, she still gets stuck in the animation (although the weapon does indeed sheathe).

I checked my data files, and noticed that even though I have no FNIS relying animations that affect combat tactics, the FNISforusers.exe file is now missing, so I'm going to reinstall it and see if that fixes it, assuming it's a behavior/animation file that relies on FNIS that may be affecting it. Aside from that, I'm out of ideas. Has anyone ever had this happen/know how to fix it without having to re-install the entire game?

Thank you for reading!

Edited by DaganEldr

-Update-

Re-installing FNIS definitely did not help. :/

*SECOND UPDATE*

It didn't register that it may have been because I was using a 360 controller, but that seems to have been the problem. I've reinstalled it's drivers, and the issue is fixed. :)

Edited by DaganEldr