Skyrim CTD when entering any dungeon

amaki80

This is happening on my old game file as well as my new game (I started a new game to see if it was just that one dungeon or game save or not). On my old file I went into Folgunthur, but when I got the Folgunthur Crypt, I try to go in and it crashed. After about ten instances of this I made a new game, started right over. I eventually get to bleak falls barrow, and I try to get inside, and once again I get a crash to desktop. Does not pass go, does not collect 200 septims, it goes directly to desktop.

Now it allows me to go into buildings. The inn, the Riverwood Trader, Dragonsreach. But any place that seems to be filled with draugr it won't let me for some odd reason. Since I cannot enter these places without crashing to desktop, I cannot progress in the game at all.

I have a plethora of mods. I use NMM, BOSS, and I've used the TES5Edit. I've done everything to the best of my knowledge. I load the game, it works just fine. I try to go into Bleak Falls Barrow, CRASH!

The only thing I haven't done is uninstall/reinstall the game, which I do not think will work. Virus scan shows nothing. The only thing I didn't do was dredge lake Honrich.

Am I the only one with this problem as of midnight, central time zone, august 22nd, 2014?

okay, here's my load order in my NMM as per BOSS

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Dawnguard.esm

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

Hearthfires.esm

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

Climates of Tamriel.esm

HighRes TexturePack01.esp

HighRes TexturePack02.exp

HighRes TexturePack03.esp

Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp

Chesko_Frostfall.esp

AOS.esp

AdditionalMusicProject.esp

AdditionalMusicProjectReplacer.esp

AMatterOfTime.esp

FishingInSkyrim.esp

MilkHearthfire.esp

more plants all extra.esp

WetandCold.esp

WetandCold - Ashes.esp

SkyUI.esp

SkyVoice.esp

Cloaks.esp

Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp

1nivWICCloaks.esp

1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp

InigoPerkPointGiver.esp

LeftHandRings.esp

LeftHandRings - Dawnguard.esp

WayoftheVoice_words_renamed.esp

WayoftheVoice_external_words_renamed_DB.esp

Dr_Bandolier.esp

Convenient Horse Herding.esp

Gildergreen Regrown.esp

Largergarden.esp

Run For Your Lives.esp

When Vampires Attack.esp

The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp

Acquisitive Soul Gems.esp

Convenient Horses.esp

dB - Enhanced Blood Main.esp

dB -Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp

The Hunting Game - TheGreyLight.esp

UnreadBooksGlow.esp

Drinking Fountains of Skyrim.esp

EnhancedLightsandFX.esp

ELFX - Exteriors.esp

ELFX - Dawnguard.esp

ELFX - Dragonborn.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragongorn-Patch.esp

CoT_SnowPatch.esp

ELFXEnhancer.esp

RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp

RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp

RND_Hearthfires-Patch.esp

RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp

RND_DrinkingFountains-Patch.esp

END_USKP-Patch.esp

Improved Dragon Shouts.esp

Improved Dragon Shouts - Dawnguard.esp

Improved Dragon Shouts - Dragonborn.esp

Inigo.esp (My favorite follower of all time, although in both instances of crashes I did not have him with me)

Purewaters.esp

RND_PureWaters-Patch.esp

BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp

JiubQuestMarkers.esp

The Hunting Game RND Patch.esp

Sate That Appetite.esp

AOS2_EBT Patch.esp

AOS2_WetandCold Patch.esp

AOS2_CoT3_1_Patch.esp

Werewolf Aftermath Re-Equipper.esp

My SKSE is up to date, and by Boss report I'm not sure what you mean by that unless my putting my load order here is okay, I dunno.
But again, the game loads fine, but when I try to enter a dungeon or any place it seems that has draugr in it, the game crashes to desktop. I have no idea why it's doing this. the most recently updates addons are all the Unofficial Patches, the werewolf afetrmath re-equipper, and When Vampires Attack. The only thing I have not tried to do is uninstall and reinstall the entire game because we all know how tedious and time consuming it can be, not to mention having to use TES5Edit to clean it up a bit. I tried shutting down my computer for the night and turning it back on. Game loaded as normal, but when I tried to enter Bleak Falls Barrow, it still crashes to desktop.

Update: I double checked and my video driver is up to date, so I uninstalled the Audio Overhaul for Skyrim (AOS) mods as well as the Additional Music Project and the Enhanced Lighting and FX mod. Then upon loading the game (I have to quick saved to the door of BleakFalls Barrows), I fast traveled to Riverwood and ran over to Embershard Mines. Entered it okay as I anticipated. Then after clearing it and running back to riverwood to sell stuff, I fast traveled back to BF Barrow, quick saved at the door, then entered, and the dungeon actually loaded.

Hopefully it won't CTD when I go deeper into these ruins, but we shall see. It's a pity though, I likes ELFX, especially the smoke effects from candles in the inn, but as I recall it worked fine in there. Well, I'll see how this goes.

So if anyone else has a problem with CTD when it concerns entering a draugr-filled dungeon even when the game works fine everywhere else, I hope my experience helps, and I hope my problem is sorta-if-not-completely-solved. Keep your fingers crossed, and thanks for reading/commenting!