BodySlide Problems!

Quadrefoil

Hi all guys, i'm using bodyslide to make a mod.

I've converted every vanilla armor succesfully, now i'm trying to convert clothes, but an ugly and unexpected error blocks me:

http://i61.tinypic.com/2ekqg46.jpg

Does it has due to bones not well copied? I've tried to reconvert many times the outfit, but the problem persist.

Also i have a problem in the bones section of Outfit Studio, i cannot see any bones area colored, they are all trasparent for me so i cannot modify weights and it is a BIG LIMIT:

http://i57.tinypic.com/smapzk.png

Mhh, i do not have installed 2.1 yet, going to do so now.

Yes, i know i have to select one bone, like 3DSMax and it works roughly similar to it i've seen.

EDIT:

Version 2.1a doesn't work at all for me. When i load a reference it doesn't load anything and if i load an UNP outfit made with version 2.0 it says to me that bones are not found in skeleton so it skippes every bones.

Edited by Quadrefoil

About 2.1, installation or config.xml problem, perhaps ?

It works fine for me. Please make sure that you installed it clean, like the description suggests.

I renamed the Bodyslide dir, install 2.1, then moving my custom slider sets, groups, and data back.

I also installed XPMS 2.06 in game, not sure this is related or not.

Right now, I am using Bodyslide 2.1a and I can load your excellent "BodySlide - Vanilla Outfits For All UNP Variants" mods in both BS and OS.

BTW, this "skip every bones" problem occurred to me once in 2.0 ... and I found it to be config.xml file problem. Replaced that, and everything was back working.

Edit: Spelling.

Edited by Alwayon

First of all, I think you should search for a website by googling "Skyrim LL" and let's take this question there.

A lot of Skyrim expert modders / helpful people are much more active there. May be we can have our answer right away.

I am willing to help you sort this problem out. But it may requires zipping that "not working" Bodyslide dir since I still can't imagine what cause this.

It shouldn't be too hard because I have a working system here... Should not be too hard to compare.