Crash when Uninstalling or Updating Mods

Burlepa

Hello guys

here is my problem

i recently changed my PC to another one, i saved all the data and info from Nexus mod manager, i can play everything is fine.

when i try to uninstall my old mods it crashes.

this only happen with old mods, if i download something new i install and uninstall it normally

and i tried everything i know to fix it but i cant

this is what happens at the bottom of the Log

Any help will be very helpful

Thanks guys

Tracing an Unhandled Exception:
Exception: 
Exception of type 'Nexus.Client.ModManagement.Scripting.IllegalFilePathException' was thrown.
Full Trace: 
Nexus.Client.ModManagement.Scripting.IllegalFilePathException: Exception of type 'Nexus.Client.ModManagement.Scripting.IllegalFilePathException' was thrown.
   at Nexus.Client.ModManagement.Scripting.DataFileUtil.AssertFilePathIsSafe(String p_strPath)
   at Nexus.Client.ModManagement.ModFileInstaller.UninstallDataFile(String p_strPath, Boolean p_booSecondaryInstallPath)
   at Nexus.Client.ModManagement.BasicUninstallTask.UninstallFiles()
   at Nexus.Client.ModManagement.ModUninstaller.RunBasicUninstallScript(TxFileManager p_tfmFileManager, String& p_strErrorMessage)
   at Nexus.Client.ModManagement.ModUninstaller.RunTasks()
   at Nexus.Client.Util.Threading.TrackedThread.RunThread()
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

Running Threads (1)
    8 () 
        Aborted

Edit Plz delete this i posted in the wrong place sry about the mess >.>

Edited by Burlepa