Companion Neeshka

rsdntevle1

I have an issue, i can find neeshka in the bloated float in ic, but when i find her she is bald, i have done what the read me says an i checked to make sure it's correct an it is. Other then that she pops up fine an i have had no issues with her what so ever, is there a way to change her looks in game, Just wondering.

@NerNer3 - are you using the original Neeshka? The updated one? or one of the variants that changes her race? As I remember, some of the ones that change her race, appearance or hair will sometimes cause baldness. It is usually caused by a conflict with some other mod. One simple fix is to get her a wig.

• 2 years later...

lol she is mad on me!

I was fighting on a dungeon, she was set to not engage on attack. When I finished killing the mobs she was still fighting. I felt it odd because she was set to not too, I thought there was still an alive enemy and I didnt notice, looked around and nothing.

I finally noticed she was attacking me! When I get close to her she runs away and keeps attacking. There's no chat option when I get close to her. Only solution was to load a previous save.