From Day Dreams of a Spaced Out old Man comes

Deleted54170User

I found a fixer upper for STEAM gamers which may be of help to some of us who still have older Videocards like me.

The discussion is first at the STEAM Forum. I added the offered shortcut to the page with the magic fix. The problem isn't just with STEAM compatibility. There were several other program links in the Regedit line that should not have been in there. Be wary of what you delete. But do delete the STEAM stuff because it doesn't belong in there.

Go to the following link to go directly to the solution

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our world continues to turn at 24,000 Miles at 1000 MPH at the equator, and no one has fallen off, of any note, yet.

I wonder if people are taller at the equator? I asked this same question in school and got a blank stare.

The sun is still the source of our planets heat.

I don't know why the other planets need it? Since there are no humans or creatures living on them, that I know of, who might care.

Today is Friday October 31st 2014 and for most of my life I thought of this day as a good day to prepare for Trick or Treat parties.

It is now 10:00 AM MDT at my campsite, a little white house between two bigger houses.

I played Borderlands 2 last and while I did I realized my skill at defeating all the monsters and natives was getting excellent. At Hunters Grotto I learned some of the natives (NPCs) were very well educated. I felt a bit of compassion for all those NPC natives with their university background who went back to the tribal ways. Even though they have a higher edu and could live in the big city they chose to camp out in tents, and small earth homes. They did not leave me alone along my way to get to the main quest, Hammerlock gave me, so I became a perfect friend and tried to sneak past them when I could.

Now that I've done my exercises, and have an Espresso' to sip, I am ready for another day of seeking Looney News with facts that almost make it seem real to life. The truth is stranger than Fiction. I know! I have been keeping to speaking the truth and now I have absolutely lost all family ties because they are so used to not getting sued for all their little white lies.

Now for those of us autodidacts who are still piecing together an edu on our own, and some who are just happy being less educated, "Have a great Halloween! Live a long life, enjoying a less scary scene after this All Hallows Eve".

It's early evening. I'm so cozy and comfy at the moment it's almost is too fantastic.

I finished my daily grind with reality, went to a place where you can eat all you want for a price, I left there and went to a well known bookstore, and wandered the passages between shelves of book's. I kept trying to think of something I had recently desired to look for as I wandered.

I arrived at an aisle and before me were books about dragons, the pictures were inspiring, but I got a little more excited when I stepped in to take a closer look. I realized I was having an acute desire to blend two video games into a new one. Dragon Age: Inquisition and Star Wars. Hmm?

What an amazing idea. Finding a planet that is mixed with the terrible problems of Dragon Age in a Modern Space age 27st Century with lightsabers, and also it would need Borderlands: Pre-sequel moon carts for crashing and smashing. Ooo!

I'm going completely :happy: happy :happy: :rolleyes: ! Authoring another story all about the mixed up Looney Life of an Ancient Gamer. :woot:

I believe in the torus.

As I increase the magnitude of relevant information, which in the English language is all information, I find that your words take on a profound meaning. I do not believe that we understand all we are saying, any of us.

My intention is to address in words what I know as a fact. Truth is a bundle of suppositions gathered from an individuals idea of what are fact's. What I know as a fact is only what I have determined by my reasoning with an objective which causes my focus to stop and give some object subjective study. I venture to evaluate what gets my attention. Routinely I find one of the variable forms we encounter in life: liquid, gas, or solid gets my attention. A solid often stops me from going further until I find out what it is and why I was stopped by its presence. A wall, a post, a tree, a boulder, a sign in the road. Until I learned to negotiate an object my subjective thinking would often cause me a mild encounter. A bump on the forehead as I crawled along, before I learned to walk.

Until I learned what torus means I was interrupted by its arrival on my path of seeking knowledge.

I now pause to wait for your attention to determine what you've found interests you enough to find out if you wish to continue to reason with this sign I have placed here; along the path of reason.

• 3 weeks later...

I've waited since the middle of this month to receive more information to aid me in getting acquainted with, yet, another human being. While I waited though I could not resist venturing along the path of reason. Waiting for some brilliant light to appear and start typing as fast as I can before the thoughts illude me because they rush through my mind and escape if I am not fast enough to spell all the words.

Creative thinking. Now where did I leave my creative thinking cap?