From Day Dreams of a Spaced Out old Man comes

Deleted54170User

Anunnakai to you all, that was posted was true, he sure had insight to what youtube has to provide. Do as he requested, look up anunnaki on youtube, thats the real secret.

Anuannakai is the real word that describe, hoo and never read the doom sayers nonsense, its a bunch of garbage.

i found out i was the real deal.

The book enoch has lots of real stuff in there.

There is a true race out there that is saving earth from destruction, its one of the most sacred planets in the entire universe. I could disclose all, about me. If you want.

Hire ranked then even Andromeden or Niphilim.which is the word guardian and the federation of planets. Sol alliance is very strong in this part of the galaxy, that's why you never see alien invasion and doubt of whats out there. ANUNNAKAI ANUNNAKAI ANUNNAKAI

INKATET MEANS CURSE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEZuLUqn18s

I found out i have special gift to never be brain washed from government body. i have been through a lot of pain and worry and denial. But there is a force so strong even i can not deny. Even government would feel its power. Oddly never came in contact with government agents because or scared of it??? crazy i don't show fear from it.????? Sigh i feel like i am in a box tied into a knot.

Things i have been through,

Poisoned

brainwashed

electrical therapy gigaquads of electrical discharge. finding out i am immortal :teehee: . then released.

YOU ARE IMMORTAL body crunches which would kill you. :cool: Ya i am stuck with it.

Those pedestals are power conduits from the inner workings of earth, oh oh.

Edited by Inkatet666

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was waiting for a friend to track that down, since the friend was so good at finding these kinds of things.

Thanks for posting it Inkatet666.

Thor probably would have found it sooner or later. His random choice of information were splashes of interest along the lines I started this thread for. I was focusing his attention on the more recent stuff.

Too bad Thor chucked it all.

Welcome to the Looney News Inkatet666.

I hope that you are able to consider lightly, with hypothetical reasoning, what is known as fact while gathering some science bits that is relevant to make a good science fiction for people to read, and, maybe add a few good leads I'd like to follow up.

I've already been through most of Tesla stuff. I found an old French Magazine devoted to this kind of stuff back in 1976. They had all sorts of inventions that, the blueprints of, disappeared mysteriously. Tesla's ray gun wa added to a popular Sci-Fi TV starring Gene Autry when my folks first arrived in Oklahoma City. Gene Autry was transformed from a reqular singing cowboy into a cowboy in space morning show being Broadcast on Oklahoma Cities television. It was on every time I was getting ready to go out the door to meet the school bus to go to school in the morning.

Back a few pages in this thread I wrote a fiction to help the inspired, curious people, to help them see a possible *hypothetical* relation to the pyramids. You might find it interesting if you haven't read it already, that is. Your words suggest you might of.

I know guests can see these posts as a guest.

Once again, Thanks Guest :wink: :wink: .

I just want you to know guest, that I was seeking honest work when these wondrous facts of science emerged to my view, purely by chance. I was most likely seeking answers to get out of the sinking feeling no one would ever, not even the woman who claimed to be my matriarch, would ever hire me and give me a full time job.

That fact I could not find a full time job was itself a mystery. I am very good at the tasks I did. I wasn't an eyesore as a young man. The mysteries of other people, added intrigue and focus so I continued to pursue employment of the grander kind, Honest Work.

A story about Teslas, I read once, made claim to be an inspiration for those of us about to have to go out on own to find find work, and getting employment with someone as he did. I supposed it was true as any article about him getting to his employer, who was a great man in Tesla's opinion, i.e., if it was actually the facts disclosed by Mr. Tesla to the author of the article.

Even after reading many stories that would have devastated other children my age, about people overcoming blocks to gaining employment, I continued to flourish without starving to death.

I'm experiencing relief. I have been experiencing more and more of this quiet peaceful sense for the past few hours. It's like I've restored a quiet balance on my mind, since I asked to be forgiven for clicking on people I chose as friends without really getting to know them well first. I advised all who I had in my list of friends to choose if they wanted me back on the friends list. I have been having a growing sense of peace. :D

To those of you who have chosen me to be a friend thanks. :smile:

Now back to the quiet and peace for the moment before I go and raise hell in the kitchen over the last slice of pizza. :mellow:

The friends list just gets weirder.

I've been surfing to friends I knew I had on my list long ago, which did not appear with the ones I added. I had 50 that could see, even if I expanded using the expand function. I found another that was disconnected from my list, but I am still a friend In their profile.

Even though I see the, "Remove me as Friend" they did not show up in my profile page

Someone or some computer glitch is much like the zany god Sheogorath!

You wicked goof, you've poised your magic effecting the computer now too?!

Another Bug Report? I found that gets as tiring as helping people install mods, who just don't have the time to "Seek the Pinned information on how to install Mod for their particular game.

I mean you know disrespect. I too had to find out the hard way by trial and error, I just did not understand how to use the "Search" in the beginning.

As for the Friends list, Believe me when I say it gets real annoying to think of someone, have a thought to send them, and then discover they are not in the profile friends list. It even gives a mind a little doubt about the friend status we share for a moment before, at least before I type in their Avatar name, or scan other pages to find them that way.

Harrumph! The computer IP.board controls must be a mess! Or something else is going on?

Just a poetic tribulation, starting to become a realism?

I see that something has taken its toll,
to cross another bridge,
the traveler went another way
free or less to the others wage,
to where,
to visit whom
I do not know
nor can I care,
for the forum does not allow us there.

The watch touches not the bell,
nor sends a message where,
I may hear for whom it toll's.

No one here reports the death of a friend,

The Internet is not aware,

It is leaving me alone

without care.

I know you're out there. Our feelings are like the dawn and dusk. Our feelings are like the rays of the sun yellow and white pure as night pitch black in shallow dreams. I know you wonder, what I am, who I am, where the beginning was and where you began. I know from experience how lightning amd thunder changes the air. Then clouds and rainbows to us are shared.

The dangling sense of passing away only gives us another breath and a stave. Pair we might. but not for care, but dancing in the light of the passing stare.

She hears your song and I feel her shiver. She hears my song and I feel her quiver. I dash ahead knowing the tremble of her soul, and see the colors only I think I know. Oft in the distance I see in the dark clouds. I see a light I'm sure of now. It's you; and your stance is proud as before. Before the day you took the name Thor.

This is a collection of Hypothetical wonder. Theory blended with a neophytes information and collective imagination. I would have liked to have gotten a degree in Archaeology when I was younger. Had I not been diverted from the method of my daily activities by some well meaning people I would have.

I am not too old to do outdoor stuff. I am getting to the age where I would like to travel, but health demands I stay out of the pirates den and continue to play with electronic devices which give us the Video Game Campground views which were shown us by story tellers long ago.

I have seen a few movies with the ancient story tellers of old. The movie "KISMET" is a musical I remember from my very early youth. It may have influenced my desire to become a story telling, and not become a moderator or a narrator.

Little known fact, If you remember M. A. S. H. You might remember the guy who was always trying to get a discharge by dressing up. Jamie Farr is in Kismet. You can't miss him if you look for that nose of his.

I'll write a fact down that we all have in common.

This is it: "You are about to go on an adventure."

So am I! Isn't that Great!

I'll miss those of you who do not return from yours. I'm so well trained I will not likely be gone long; or, if I chose to go farther then the safety of my present range and you return from your adventure I will visit you again when I return. If I return. In some cases re-spawning may not be possible. :laugh:

Enjoy your Summer vacations! :dance: I'm going out to get what I do on most occasions and that is, "What I need."

Have a happy Summer holiday. :happy: