From Day Dreams of a Spaced Out old Man comes

Deleted54170User

Maybe becoming an Astronaut, an outer space adventurer, is not your style.

Maybe you could add to your style, like I did for many years, doing stuff according to what intrigued me. Scientifically thinking, Creative thinking, and Inventing ways to improve my immediate surroundings.

Today a boon to our Earth has been provided. Cesar Harada offers supportive ideas for Children with supportive Parents for our Home Planet.

http://www.ted.com/talks/cesar_harada_how_i_teach_kids_to_love_science?utm_source=newsletter_daily&utm_campaign=daily&utm_medium=email&utm_content=button__2015-10-27#t-175722

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I can see the newspaper Headlines now.

Old man is inspired by Fallout 4 to build a modern Skyscraper

where the Smelter Town is;

The location is where the Worlds Second largest Smelter Smoke Stack once stood.

He was able finance the new skyscraper from donations.

The donations came from inspired educators from the most prominent Universities.

They saw all the integrated designs for modernizing, they praised the designs as futuristic and a wonder to behold even on the blueprints.

Helping Earth recover her cool nature.

It's a dream come true for all, and even the Green house Criers were happy.

He did it all for the families of Black Eagle, Montana.

(Fiction; is a bunch of little fantasies, which when they are all put together, they form the truth.)

:sad: Or something like that? :happy:

:laugh:

Fallout 4 is showing me the way!

That is, the way,to work the rest of the magic needed to restore civility and decency in a community.

And as to my real life? Well. I suppose... I could continue to be a gamer for a few more years. Or FOREVER! :woot:

The heck with the MOON or MARs (maybe Mars has some stuff Earthlings want to dig up for miners?).

If the people crowding the Space Terminals never focus on Saturn...well...I suppose I could, just, add another story onto the little house in the middle of the, Smelter Wasteland Town where I live. :laugh:

Look out there's a working tractor beam that can lock on to your, well for now, on the pea you didn't eat on your plate. Tomorrow though, you space people, you may actually be able to lock on to that shuttle craft that ran out of power before it could get to the ship and then haul it in.

Tractor beam made with sound system real life tractor beam that can levitate a small object.

Now! If they could only make sounds in outer space. The (eight grade junior high) science teacher (that taught that class when I was there) put an alarm clock in a vacuum bottle and used a pump which removed all the air in the dome. We could see the clapper mashing the bells on top and hear them until it was just like outer space, "a complete vacuum" he called it.

So then the universe is like a vacuum cleaners bag and as long as the vacuum cleaner is "turned on" sucking up all the stuff on the floor everything is suspended and traveling around inside the vacuum cleaners cannister.

Ah! So! That may be how all those dust particles, big rocks, meteors, comet's, and other planets are suspended floating around the Sun?

Please! I'm begging anyone reading this, even you, Ms., or Mr..

Please don't turn off the vacuum cleaner; that makes it seem like we're on holding pattern inside a vacuum making it seem like the Earth is orbiting around the Sun!

Dear Dad. You know that mobile, with little rocket ships, Mom thinks I like, floating, or whatever, hanging directly over me, where I am laying in my barred four sided crib I can't escape from cause I'm wrapped up like a worm in a blanket?

It's wearing my mind out trying to figure out what it is useful for.

It might be best if it were hanging over in the rooms corner a safe distance from me. It's really scaring the crap out of me, "DAD?! MOM?!"

And HEY! What if the ceiling hinge breaks and it falls me?!

Let's send some huge engines to the Moon, set them up, and get the Moon rotating like the Earth does. Maybe then we can increase the gravity of the Moon so it is more like Earth, somewhat like Mars, and it will attract space dirt that we can grow food in.

Then we can reverse our mind in games and instead of Fallout, we can live where good things Fallin!

• 2 weeks later...

While I blended in with life's mysteries I stood pondering the stars above. The question that occurred to me, seemed to me to be, "What could I add to the scene and share with a being that could create all that?" I stood, on the side of the road miles from a city or even a man made building, staring up at the stars, the milky way, and added my attention to it all.

I have a quest, and yet, it seems to me that I have acquired it to jest with others, who I can see in the flesh. People who I've asked if they know where I might learn the answer, none have an answer. I played Fallout 4 and found the question rise to me, seeking it because throughout the game I was feeling nudged by the memory of it too often while in the game I was rebuilding the community. I had to go out and relieve threats from other farmers lands.
I recall being so deceived because of questions others asked me. Always leaving me to my chore and leaving me with bit of lore which caused me to till a little deeper because their folly showed me they did not care about anything except that of the results of the garden which I was preparing the soil for. That food!

The question rose from my mind that I might ask them, if they ever showed up wagging their tongues in my face again.

I would ask them, but they did not. The garden seedlings planted were undisturbed by any and all that might interrupt them for nearly the entire time because of my extra effort to remove all unwanted plants, creatures, and hard chunks of soil. The seedling bed was tender and free of the first wave of invasive problems, "hibernating worms". It was almost entirely free of tiny white grass roots so no water was spent on lawn greenery mixing in with the new seedlings.

The soil bore their birth and when their seedling heads emerged they were free of any interruptions. Even the birds respected the garden. For the soil I tilled was not tilled by a machine which left all those in the soil that I removed by hand. It was the best place for the children of gardens to be.

I was able to take time to rest, but the teasing children who, came and went, gave me reason to ponder, yet, the question I would ask of them if they arrived and showed me they had nothing better to do then hint we could be sharing different times and plays.

While I was free of chores I focused my attention to ponder the question here. None of the people returned so I could ask them the question. They left me no address so I could write them a letter. I sat with my shovel at my side. With it, I reside. And it doesn't share any other interest in anything except what it was made for. That I learned to do with it.

The question arose, while I played Fallout 4, because a moment occurred to me while I played the game. Gardening. The question is deep and no one I have ever met was available to spend any of their time to even give me the time of day. One day I was not given the task. I was not able to find anyone who needed me to till the soil. It frustrated me more than all the teasers teasing me.
Should I ask the question here? Should I ask the question anywhere at all? It seems to me it was raised from the soil to retaliate when those others showed up who did not appeared to have any chores. So, it seems to me I got what I needed, and they didn't. I wonder if what they thought what would happen if I didn't till the garden soil so well that the garden flourished with healthy plants?

While I pondered the newest of questions, that one just before these words, the question that arose to my mind startled me again. Should I ask it here so I might learn, if I am the only one who has ever pondered it?