• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Sorwen

Sorwen

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts
This may already exist or may not be possible, but if so I would really like for my female characters (NPC/PC) to have a more Feminine pose when they stop walking. It stands out more now that I have one of the sexy walk animations to stand their with their leg spread after walking. If it exists already then I haven't had any luck finding it.

kieranfoy

kieranfoy

The spirit that always negates.

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,533 posts
That's called an 'idle stance.'

That term should help your search> I believe there are many sexy idle replacers. I'd look, but with my b*ggered-up mouse, it'd be hard.

Ambrya

Ambrya

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts
Got a name for any of the more feminine walk animations? Because I hate the way my toon walks. Doesn't need to be slinky or sexy, just needs to look like she's NOT about to stalk over to a chair, flip it around and straddle it.

Sorwen

Sorwen

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts
I like this one http://www.tesnexus....le.php?id=18125 the two I found before this were not very good. One I would call a sexy duck walk and the other just didn't seem to work at all. Maybe it took OBSE which I can't use.

Sorwen

Sorwen

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts

That's called an 'idle stance.'

That term should help your search> I believe there are many sexy idle replacers. I'd look, but with my b*ggered-up mouse, it'd be hard.

Nope. I just tried idle stance and nothing here. I had already tried "sexy stance", "sexy idle", "sexy standing", and "standing sexy".

yeldarb

yeldarb

Old hand

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts
Oblivion Pose Pack and Erotic Oblivion Pose Pack php?id (13193) has some idle animations-not sure if they work without OBSE though.

Nexus Set

Nexus Set

Daedric Prince of Crayons

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts
Try out Personality Idles 4.

razorpony

razorpony

Stately Steed

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
Colourwheels Sexy NPCs will do that, although I think it goes a bit farther and changes the look of some female NPCs as well.

-Razorpony

Sorwen

Sorwen

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts

Oblivion Pose Pack and Erotic Oblivion Pose Pack php?id (13193) has some idle animations-not sure if they work without OBSE though.

Thanks. I'll take a look for those.

Try out Personality Idles 4.

Thanks. I saw that and while the hand positions are cool it seems the stance is even worse.

Colourwheels Sexy NPCs will do that, although I think it goes a bit farther and changes the look of some female NPCs as well.

-Razorpony

Ah that look good. I'll have to see if I can turn a few of the other things off. Thanks.
Or maybe not. It looks like it doesn't mod the clothes like the pics showed so this should be perfect.

Sorwen

Sorwen

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts
ColorWheel is better than nothing though the leg are still wide open and they fidget quite a bit. Still it is better than before when it works (it is off/on). The pose pack is pretty cool, but nothing in there for a good sexy stance.

Page loaded in: 1.139 seconds