It Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time

Maharg67

http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt9/Dragonpen61/Forum%20Additives/immortal2-1-1.jpg

'Choosing a Dark Path' has come to an end!

Subtitles to be used:

It Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time (same as the Title above)

A Far More Hidden and Alien Struggle

GrandTARDIS Troubles

Junglenam Scattered War

Researching the Obvious

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt9/Dragonpen61/Forum%20Additives/immortal2-1-1.jpg

It Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time 136.1[210]

It Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time

Armstrong, Empress Amanda, their child and others with them, went to Sanctum to live and work. They would be serving Sanctum and also the bringing to Sanctum of many peoples, life and things for safety. Sanctum was very safe from the threat of the Great Enemy but a terrible decision lay ahead to do with its greater safety.

The Great Key existed now, being the 100th after the previous 99 had failed, but could it be successfully used to free the Great Enemy from the Coreworld? Did the Great Enemy really want to be freed? It seemed to be trying to become free.

The Junglenam War continued to be waged, in its scattered way.

A great political, social, and economic disturbance went through the Known Ordered World except in the real Havenlands. Unity continued to emerge as the Cellnetworks. AntiUnity grew stronger but in a more patchwork fashion. Factional conflict, conspiracies and anticonspiracies, kept going as they had done seemingly all of recorded history and beyond.

Lunar Overworld, and Lunar Labyrinth, activity was largely peaceful. At least so in the more known areas.

Edited by Maharg67

It Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time 137.1[211]

Junglenam Scattered War

The Great Truce came so quickly, to Junglenam, that it was a surprise to all that signed the truce, even to such as the daleks of Skaro and the junglefane of Junglenam itself. Yet the truce was far from the ending of war, in Junglenam, but was the forming of a stronger alliance against undead armies to come.

Hunkerdown City was enlarged, strengthened, and gained some odd populations.

Other fortified settlements, forts and outposts were prepared for the coming troubles.

Scouts, patrols, sentry posts, were all set up.

Native peoples, other than the junglefane, were contacted and information was traded with them.

New resources came pouring in and were distributed with care. Reinforcements also came, some being very exotic even by Junglenam terms.

Soon there were millions ready to fight against the coming threat but would it be enough and what exactly was the coming threat, if there was only one. Was the Great Enemy itself going to attack?

Edited by Maharg67

It Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time 138.1[212]

GrandTARDIS Troubles

The creatures came out of dark places in the GrandTARDIS, twisted and distorted with a 'feel' of profound wrongness about them, the necrolifen abominations attacked more isolated areas of the TARDIS at first. AlphaOmega seemed to have been preparing for trouble for a long time and triggered response plans, sent special forces into action against the attackers and activated 'ambush zones'. Yet he knew it was only the start of the troubles and so warnings were sent to many.

AlphaOmega had taken much effort into making sure that the heavily inhabited zones, autorobotic sectors, and other important places were heavily secured. He met with the Doctor, the Master, the Rani and others in a special crisis centre to work out more plans. Professor Chronos and others were also there including special clones.

AlphaOmega spoke to the Timelords, and others there. "The GrandTARDIS absorbed GrandAncient artefact structures but how it happened it hard to say. My memories of that time are blurred. What I do know is that the event, the transformation of the GrandTARDIS, is linked to the Great Enemy that is trapped inside the Coreworld. What happens here will help profoundly effect the destiny of this universe, if not more than this universe. We must combine our resources to fight dark, twisted, forces here that are pushing to free the Great Enemy."

The Doctor responded. "I hope this is not one of your schemes, AlphaOmega, for you to gain greater power and influence in a Multiversal fashion. For now I say that it is wise for us to form an alliance and to do what we can against this new threat though I am not sure about the Master being part of this effort."

The Master grinned. "I have everything to lose if the Great Enemy gets out, Doctor, and you know it. Even the Rani will gain nothing from that happening."

The Rani only gave her son, the Master, a cold smile.

I am taking a short pause to review this story topic before writing the last posts to this topic.

Mean while please enjoy the performance of these dancers that I have hired for your viewing pleasure.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Edited by Maharg67