Unofficial Skyrim Patch Issues?

Sheepdog4409

Hello I am new the the skyrim nexus and I am having very strange issues with the unnofficial skyrim patches. I am not sure if this is a bug/glitch of any sort but with the unofficial skyrim patch enabled in game skyrim when i try to craft the random deadric enchanted weapons i put the right recipe in I even checked online to make sure the recipe was right and i also have the sigil stone so it should all be working right but the random weapon dosent apear! It really gets me angry when i cant have this feature available because without the unofficial skyrim patch so many bug are in my game for example in severin manor in the dragonborn dlc my mannequins are sometimes naked when i enter the house after a while and the weapon racks and all my plaques say activate weapon plaque even though theres a weapon on it and i cant retrieve it and i put miraaks armor on one of my mannequins and then i come back to find his boot and gloves gone! I have no clue how this happened but with the unofficial skyrim patch i i have to sacrifice deadric weapons to have a normal gameplay in my severin manor. If possible i would like to know any type of solution to these problems and anyway to find out why theres no deadric weapons apearing to being able to not have the unofficial skyrim patch and not have bugs. This is really getting me annoyed ive been trying to fix this for months!

Any Help would be apreciated Thanks! :D

BTW sorry about my spelling and stuff its just that i am really eager to fix this!!!!

What do you mean by "random deadric enchanted weapons"?

Oh, you mean at the Atronach Forge. Sorry.

What other mods are you using, if any? Have you run LOOT to sort your load order? Do you have a bashed patch?

Edited by Hyacathusarullistad

I do have other mods and i dont think they will have anything to do with that because i tested it with just the unofficial patches and it didnt work and i even took them off then it worked. And i have boss.

And thanks! Hyac so much for replying i just really need help cause i want to be able to play again i know there should be a way somehow any info you have would be the awesome :D

ALSO would you happen to know why theres so many bugs on my mannequin and weapon racks cause sometimes the mannequin apear naked and i have to keep putting the armor back on them its annoying it happen every time i leave and i really want to display them. AND one time i put miraaks armor on one them his boots and gloves disappeared how do i fix that and why would that happen!

I really would like to play skyrim again.

Uninstalling a mod doesn't remove latent scripts that it's baked into your save game. These "orphan scripts" can still cause problems even with the problem mod removed. You can't rule them out as the cause entirely without starting a new save.

The vanilla game is incredibly buggy. My wife plays on the Xbox, and has no end of troubles with mannequins in her Hearthfire homes in particular. She doesn't use weapon racks all that often to my knowledge, but I know I had a lot of problems with them in Breezehome in my pre-modding playthroughs. The Unofficial Patches fixed them quite nicely, and has never given me any trouble since. The USKP edits bugged, incomplete, or erroneous records in Skyrim.esm and Update.esm. I would imagine that you have another mod - possibly more than one - that makes changes to these same records without first carrying forward the repairs made by USKP. So it's effectively overwriting patched content with the original bugged content.

A bashed patch is a plugin that combines certain records from other mods that would normally overwrite each other. For example, you could have two armour mods that distribute their armour to bandits and other NPCs. Without a bashed patch, only one of these armours - the one loaded last in your load order - would be distributed to NPC inventories. What the bashed patch does is combine the leveled lists into a single plugin, allowing you to find both armours throughout Skyrim. This is an example, of course. It combines several other types of records as well.

Ok thanks hyac for the help but in the USKP it patches the atronach forge because there was a bug were the random enchanted deadric weapon s only spawned war hammers and war axes and they fixed that bug in the USKP but for me in the USKP for some reason they random warhammers and war axes or any deadric weapon in the random deadric enchanted weapons nothing apears i dont know why but its weird iand i really want that content available while still having the great patches for annoying bugs from the awesome USKP.

Thank you so much for the help i just hope i can find out this problem or issues soon :D

If you could share your load order, someone might be able to help you narrow down the trouble. Your assumption that none of your other mods could be causing the problem is hampering your ability to find a solution.

But are you sure that you dont know about the USKP doing this to the atronach forge cause i really want to fix that and my load order is fine i sue boss and my mods shouldnt have any effect on it but ill post it anyway. This is my load order and i have boss so it orders it for me and if i hade the USKP enabled because its not enable at the moment they would each be under the dlc they patch for example USKP dawnguard would be under dawnguard.esm

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
better dynamic snow.esp=1
IHSS.esp=1
the real fus ro dah (shout with chant).esp=1
enhanceddistantterrain.esp=1
poshmudcrabs.esp=1
vibrantauroras.esp=1
hg.esp=1
faster vanilla horses.esp=1
bearmusicianeng.esp=1
smarter combat ai.esp=1
private_nokillblur_test.esp=1
clyde.esp=1
wisplicker.esp=1
dd - realistic ragdoll force - realistic.esp=1
water.esp=1
immersive patrols ii.esp=1
Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp=1
UniqueBorderGates-All.esp=1

Can anyone plz help me out with this cause the only problem is that the USKP makes the random deadric weapons from the atronach forge not apear and i really need them and plus i want that feature in the game can anyone help i really want to get back to playing skyrim normally.

Any Help would be most apreciated thanks :D