Unofficial Skyrim Patch Issues?

Sheepdog4409

Are you experiencing this on a brand new character game? Or does this only happen when using a character game already in progress?

It may be possible that any adjustments to the Atronach Forge scripts or data called by those scripts on initialization are not updated when applied mid-game especially when the Atronach Forge has already been interacted with.

I have not looked at the recent USKP and am not sure of what they do in regards to the Atronach Forge (not to mention that I rarely ever use it in a character run). Yet the basics of script/data application still apply. If an object has already been loaded and that object references other data 9 times out of 10 the old data is still stored by the save game file and trumps any new variation of the data. Always test encountered problems on a brand new character game to ensure that those issues are not caused by applying a new mod or mod update mid-game.

Okay... let us try this again.

1. Have you started a brand new game with your current mod load (including USKP) and confirmed or denied that the issues are still present?

2. Have you started a brand new game without any mods of any kind and confirmed or denied that the issues are still present?

If all your troubleshooting has been done using existing mid-game saves there will always be the risk that some stored data is not what the mod data is expecting and as a result you will encounter "bugs" of varying degrees.

Yes i have tested the game out with no mods or dlcs with just the USKP and the atronah forge weapons didnt apear and when i didnt have the USKP on they apeared but i need the USKp for bug fixes so is there anyway to make them apear with the USKP and im not sure of anything else i really need help and im not very good with these types of things so any easy going help plz :D

Well, one thing I do know is, the Atronach Forge has that issue sometimes. Try removing, and then replacing the Sigil stone, and see if it lets you do so. From elderscrolls.wikia.com:

The "Daedric weapon (random piece, random enchantment)" recipe may only produce Warhammers and Battleaxes. Reverting to a previous save or restarting the system does not appear to fix this.

• Removing the Sigil Stone and placing it back into the pedestal should fix this bug.