Dirty Edits

Russia2012

I am curious what dirty edits are. When I finish my dungeon I am planning to use TES5 edit to clean it. I am curious what it is Cleaning. Are dirty edits things such as duplicate floors at the same coordinates or floors and walls that really do not connect anything. If I placed a stair case in the middle of the void that does not have anything to do with my dungeon is this considered a dirty edit? I know I am asking alot of questions but I noticed tutorials and such do not answer the questions I am asking. I am also not a visual learner so video tutorials do not help me especially when i am looking for information on game mechanics. The creation kits help does not seem to have a navigable search engine that directs me to the concept I seek. I do not see myself having issues making mods once I understand the concepts. I am one of those who likes to jump into a lake headfirst and see if I sink or swim. I am getting to thinking my next stepp should be to just create my own video games. I would really like to mix Mount and Blade, Skyrim, Minecraft, simcity into one game. It would be great if I could simply get a pick axe and start building a fort anywhere I like it while having the graphics of skyrim, the ability to have multiple soldiers of mount and blade and when I trade with cities they can develop like they do in simcity. It would be great to have a supply and demand feature like in X beyond the frontier and to have the ability to have investments like they do in railroad tycoon. It would be even greater if the games could have different time frames. It could either be in space , modern earth times, fantasy , or during medieval or ancient.