Hello, I was looking around for some vampire and werebeast mod and I discovered huge and fantastic array of wonderful mods created by some very talented people. But there is practically zero werebear mods, which is a shame because they seem pretty interesting and could be taken in a good direction by the right modders.

Now what I'd like to see is a variety of new skins like white, black varying shades of brown, reddish hues etc and possibly new meshes as we've seen with werewolves. A mod that replaced the vanilla werebear sounds with more ferocious and scary sounding bear roars and grunts, similar the "Heart of the Beast" mod, would be so awesome. A mod that made Werebears taller, bulkier and stronger would be cool a as well.

So what do you think? and what would you like in a good Werebear mod.

Edited by Sarus31

There is versions of Moonlight Tales and Werewolf Mastery that can be merged into one Mod and when you succesfully merge those mods you can have as many werebears as you want who look exactly how u want etc , you can change they stats loooks( i think ) , transformations , perks etc ,you even get atacked by Confused Lunatics since lvl 10 or so and they have like a 25% chance to go into werebear and 75% to turn into werewolf ( from what i expierenced numbers arent accurate ) aswell they drop Werebear/Werewolf Blood that can infect you or your followers ( or even the guys who would follow you but arent doing that yet you can give them blood and leave them to massacre npcs at full moon :D ) , just read both mod pages on how to succesfully merge them into one epic werebeast overhaul both authors working together for that is really nice

• 3 months later...

There is versions of Moonlight Tales and Werewolf Mastery that can be merged into one Mod and when you succesfully merge those mods you can have as many werebears as you want who look exactly how u want etc , you can change they stats loooks( i think ) , transformations , perks etc ,you even get atacked by Confused Lunatics since lvl 10 or so and they have like a 25% chance to go into werebear and 75% to turn into werewolf ( from what i expierenced numbers arent accurate ) aswell they drop Werebear/Werewolf Blood that can infect you or your followers ( or even the guys who would follow you but arent doing that yet you can give them blood and leave them to massacre npcs at full moon :D ) , just read both mod pages on how to succesfully merge them into one epic werebeast overhaul both authors working together for that is really nice

Really? Last time I checked Moonlight Tales there wasn't a lot of choice in regards to Werebear meshes, skins, etc, i'll check that out. Btw how do you merge mods together in Skyrim?

there still is no meshes for werebears.I asked the author of putting more werebear features. he still did not respond.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, Werebears could also be bigger and stronger, with a charge attack that could knock enemies flying. But as a consequence they should be slower than Werewolves, but they could have more health.