List of mods that makes Skyrim the perfect RPG

NBKxTrOjAn

I want my Skyrim to be a perfect RPG, can someone give me a list of mods that can do just that?, I don't want any advanced mods like Frostfall, although it's good, it's pretty advance for an RPG, just mods that are simple but not too simple like Arthmoor's Alternate Start, Character Creation Overhaul, and any potion renamer.

Ah, the ongoing battle that is bringing Skyrim up to speed in the RPG department. Almost every one of the mods in my load order does a little of what you're after. I'm afraid there's no real comprehensive list as to what the "perfect" load order is. I personally have issues with the way many of these mods work; they either do something unnecessary, are too complex to realistically use, or simply stray too far into restricting player choice. This is why most of the time you're better off doing it yourself; I'm actually in the process of trying to learn enough to make my own perfect systems.

All that said there are of course some fantastic mods out there that do many things absolutely bang on: Open Cities Skyrim, Reflection, Morrowind Potion names, Immersive Travel, Loot and Degradation, Skyrim Carriages, Live Another Life, NPO, etc, etc.

How many mods did I test until now, and also removed or replaced again? I think almost a thousand if you coun't them all.

There really is only one solution: Try them out.

If you don't like them delete them again, and grab the next one. Maybe you will end up with adecent collection you can mark as favourites?
It depends a lot on what you personally like. But hey, there's thousands of mods!

How could you not use Frostfall, especially since you can adjust the difficulty if it's too hard. Basically you need Frostfall and Realistic Needs and Diseases along with Immersive hud, turn off all crosshairs and the frostfall meters, and use check needs and check conditions.

How could you not use Frostfall, especially since you can adjust the difficulty if it's too hard. Basically you need Frostfall and Realistic Needs and Diseases along with Immersive hud, turn off all crosshairs and the frostfall meters, and use check needs and check conditions.

iNeed is another good one if you're after a more realistic immersion experience

I don't want anything realistic, I want simple mods.

iNeed is another good one if you're after a more realistic immersion experience

I don't want anything realistic, I want simple mods.

Well I mean you asked for the "perfect RPG" what's your idea of the perfect RPG?

Well... this sort of thing is *always* going to be subjective.

But, I find that the follower mods Inigo and Arissa do *a lot* to provide the feeling of a more party-based game since they both have extremely well done personalities (unlike most of the vanilla followers). Though, you may want to hold off on those. Inigo 2.0 is coming out (hopefully) on September 18, and Arissa is slated for an update sometime soon as well.

Personally, I find that travelling with well fleshed-out companions provides more of an old-school RPG experience.