Arlessa Isolde Bug that keeps bugging me

Alehazar

It does not matter what dialogue choices I make, what companions are present, whether or not I save Redcliffe or leave it to be destroyed. When I save Connor's life by using the help from the Circle of Magi, the fate of Lady Isolde -in the Codex Entry- is that she gave her life to save her only son. She did NOT die. I know from the DragonAge wiki that this a bug that may occur, but it simply happens ALL the time and quite frankly, I'm sick of it. Is there something I can structurally change to have the Codex update accordingly so it properly reflects my actions? Or, preferably, can anyone help me out -as I really do not understand anything about the DAO toolset. Any help would be appreciated.

Until your post, I wasn't even aware of this bug as a possibility.

Since (after my very first play-through, when I didn't know any better) I always get the Circle to help without using Blood Magic, I've never encountered it. Just checked a random save, and nope, the Arlessa's Codex entry ends with:

The Circle of Magi were finally called in, almost too late, and Connor was freed from the demon's power, although the damage to Redcliffe was severe.

No idea what might have caused it in your set of saves, or how to fix it. :confused: