Writers/Texturers Wanted - Spell Tomes

Daiyus

Dear all,

I have recently released a mod called Spell Management System. It's a very simple proof of concept that I created that allows Spell Tomes to be a facilitator to manage your spell inventory. There's a few things I'd like to update from a technical point of view, however there's a couple of things I'd really like to introduce that I'm not talented enough to do:

The first is the covers of the Tomes. As it stands they all use the same textures depending on the school of spell. While I'm tempted to rename the tomes to reflect this (Restoration Tome: Healing, Conjuration Tome: Bound Dagger, etc) I'd also like to have unique covers for each Tome so that when in a library it's easier to visually see the Tome you're looking for, even if it's just the name on the spine. If there's any texture artists out there who could do this for me, as my own artistic talents are abysmal, I would be very grateful.

The second thing is the actual content of these books. Due to the way Bethesda originally implemented Spell Tomes you never got to see the inside of the book, therefore no proper text was ever written. My new system allows you to read these books. My writing skills are shoddy to say the least, so I was wondering if any writers out there would like to try their hand at a believable Spell Tome. They wouldn't have to be long; I'd imagine two or three pages each.

Many thanks to anyone interested.

PS: I believe it goes without saying, but all contributors will be fully credited for their work. While my mod is currently open source (and I believe it would be nice to keep it that way), if any contributors do wish to retain rights to their works this will be very clearly stated and adhered to.

Edited by Daiyus