Where'd That Bow Mod Go?

skraticus

Hey guys/gals,

I think I'm losing my mind here. I got on Nexus a few days ago and there was a really sweet looking mod for a customizable bow on the front page/hot files. I grabbed it real quick, but I never got a chance to use it before I decided to blow away my skyrim and all mods completely to start over fresh. (Had been having issues, figured it was best)

So, I've been downloading all my mods again, but I cannot find this bow mod to save my life. It was a bow that would level up with you properly, and there were upgrade kits you could get for it to add modifications and what not. Sounded really cool, and I could have sworn it was called the Huntsman or something, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. I was wondering if it got suddenly removed or something. Did anybody else happen to grab it or remember seeing it?

There's a difference between criticising and nitpicking. The comments on the Huntsman were definitely more of the latter. It's a shame IS has allowed a few obnoxious pricks get to him, but we're all human I suppose.

I didn't see much nitpicking. The majority of the comments were just people who were concerned about the crosshair not lining up with the scope and asked if there was any way to make a version with the scope being moved to the end of the upgrades so they could collect all of them and choose not to use the last upgrade. This is a completely valid question and concern and not nitpicking. A lot of people have tweaks that align their arrows travel with the crosshair and do not have the option of using the scope, which causes it to be a hindrance and blocks the view of their target. Why InsanitySorrow would get angry over this and remove the mod instead of making a compatible version to allow the great majority of people who play archer characters to be able to use his mod is beyond me.

I have been using the flight trajectory tweaks on all my playthroughs except this latest one since I decided to try Requiem and keep the archery as vanilla as possible, otherwise The Huntsman mod would have been useless to me. If anyone still wants the mod, he left it up at TESAlliance and can be downloaded from there.