gunntherunner

Okay, so I've been trying to download mods from the Skyrim Nexus page for the past few days and absolutely NOTHING is working for me. Whenever I try downloading a mod with the manager it says "server busy or unavailable". Then when I try to download the mods manually, the window for choosing a source shows up for half a second and then the entire screen goes white.

I can't seem to find any info on how to fix these issues except for 'just wait, Nexus servers do that all the time', but it's been four days of the same stuff. Something has to be wrong.

I've tried using Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Firefox. All without any addblock or popup blockers. Same result.

Help would be much appreciated, this is really frustrating me...

• 4 years later...

Okay, so I've been trying to download mods from the Skyrim Nexus page for the past few days and absolutely NOTHING is working for me. Whenever I try downloading a mod with the manager it says "server busy or unavailable". Then when I try to download the mods manually, the window for choosing a source shows up for half a second and then the entire screen goes white.

I can't seem to find any info on how to fix these issues except for 'just wait, Nexus servers do that all the time', but it's been four days of the same stuff. Something has to be wrong.

I've tried using Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Firefox. All without any addblock or popup blockers. Same result.

Help would be much appreciated, this is really frustrating me...

I have the same problem