The Global Climate debate.....Posioned by Politics?

edgeburner

Hey this is awkward, but you do realize that you're all on the same side of this, right? This has just been two full pages of the same three or four people shouting over each other about how much y'all agree. And much to my horror, nobody has showed up to represent, y'know, objective reality. (Maybe because you seem to be having so much fun with each other? I don't know.)

I thought this forum was for debates? What I'm seeing here is more like a circlejerk on the top deck of the Titanic.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have no idea, but they just kept going at the very same first second post i have mentioned. yet they continued talking about the very same thing :teehee: :blink: :blink:

They completely ignored my video post.

Its nice to know i am not the only one who think its all garbage politics, global warming nonsense.

I always pay attention to the real data, this seems more legit then anything else . Especially the ice build up.

Edited by Thor.

Hey this is awkward, but you do realize that you're all on the same side of this, right? This has just been two full pages of the same three or four people shouting over each other about how much y'all agree. And much to my horror, nobody has showed up to represent, y'know, objective reality. (Maybe because you seem to be having so much fun with each other? I don't know.)

I thought this forum was for debates? What I'm seeing here is more like a circlejerk on the top deck of the Titanic.

Objective Reality? Am I to assume from this that you disagree? Would you care to expand on that some?

That temperature anomaly they claim is only small blip in time, and its a farce that they are making a big deal about it because its just like the rest of Nasa and the Whole global warming trend, corruption and bad science.

Never believe what they have to say, its a good way to spark parades and fear into peoples minds, who are clueless to what the real data says. And believe me the real data speaks many words of truths, that's what you should be paying attention to the most. Because it can't be denied if you look for it yourself.

And that's why the scientist are being muzzled because of what they fear.

Also more news big bang depunked

http://www.csmonitor.com/Science/2014/0923/Cosmic-dust-may-have-distorted-cosmic-inflation-breakthrough

We now live in a none expanding universe which the other theory of Electric universe says had the right idea. The electric universe theory has lots of sound data to it, much more then Nasa.

I'm no scientist but i do understand the jargon.

Edited by Thor.

Watched the first minute and a half, and got bored. Who is this guy? Sure, some of his arguments may have merit, but, his delivery sucks. (not that that little tidbit negates what he has to say....)

Sure, only once organization was CAUGHT on the email thing, but, another was busted red-handed altering HISTORICAL data. How stupid is that?

Yet another was also busted manipulating data. (tossing data that didn't jive what they wanted to show.)

Once again: Is the climate changing? Yep. Sure is. As a matter of fact, it happens pretty regularly, whether industrialized man is on the scene or not. Is mankind altering the process? Good chance of that.... Shall we devastate our collective economies because of it? They seems kinda extreme to me. Climate change is a SLOW process, they are talking over HUNDREDS of years here, so, lets start small, and work our way up, not jump into it whole hog, without a real clue of what we are actually dealing with, and trash our economy as a side affect.

We are not denying it, just that over what the span of time they are predicting is baseless on none science is the problem. Deny is a stupid word for something people don't understand.

And the data which is a concern makes me wonder why they are so eager to disprove it, yet why disprove the actual data they gathered themselves makes me wonder why they are so eager to do so, maybe for control and fear, only explanation. When they say deny, they are facing scientists head on, and that's a problem we have today, a very scary problem. Oh and ya sure we have problems to take care of, but what are the real reasons causing it, goes right back to their ideology causing a conflict of interest.

Weather should not be a opinion, it should be a fact with concrete evidence and science to back it up, if they have to argue over it, they are not doing their jobs. A computer model does not count.

Edited by Thor.