Please check your messages before you log off, staff, mods, and admins.

MoonDew1

I've left messages for three or four of you regarding a question about chat, but you guys just up and leave without so much as peeking at my message. This is annoying and makes me feel like you guys just don't care about us members at all. Thank you.

On an unrelated note to my fellow members as well as to staff, why isn't anyone responding to my posts? The number of views is meaningless if one is looking for an answer to a question.

Edited by MoonDew1

I think you're being needlesly hostile towards the staff in this post, their purpose here isn't to just help you. It's not like you're the only one messaging them, and it's not like your issues are the only ones they have to contend with. Plus, like all of us here, the staff have jobs and stuff they have to do outside of the Nexus (in other words, a life). Just be patient - and perhaps act a little less entitled. Nobody owes you (or anybody else for that matter) anything.

P.S. Here is some food for thought, a quote: "Patience is not simply the ability to wait - it's how we behave while we're waiting."

Edited by DaddyDirection

If you need help with something and need staff to see it, go to the bottom of the forums and use the contact us link. There's a thread in this forum already stating that the staff don't have the time to read pm's and that they often go ignored for that reason and others, so use the contact us link instead.

I hope you're a bit more polite in your correspondence than in this thread. As for why no one is answering your questions, I couldn't say as I've not looked. Maybe the answers are obvious with a cursory bit of searching or maybe the answers are so difficult no one knows them off the top of their head. Either is possible.

With the exception of a couple of Site Admins, (and a similar number of coders who have no responsibility for the day-to-day operations of the Nexus) every member of the Staff is an unpaid volunteer. Every. Single. One.

We try to sort things as quickly as possible. But depending on the nature (and tone) of your query, and the other issues going on both with the Nexus and the rest of our lives, it might be a while before anyone is able to address it.

[Note: Neither the Staff nor the authors nor the members are under any obligation to respond to specific game- or mod-related problems. Ever. This is a community of players and modders. It is not official tech support.]