OBSE Issue

i found the answer

just run oblivion once normally with oblivion launcher...then try to use obse_loader. i tried making all the dll's read only and didnt worked, but after i ran ob normally once i obse worked (with all dll read only).

bump

worked for me after reverting OS to a state a year old, and obse couldn't inject dll anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

help obse doesnt work and ive tried everything herres the error report crc = 7934C86C

dll = C:\Users\hotrod71\Desktop\oblivion\obse_1_2_416.dll
hookBase = 001D0000
loadLibraryAAddr = 769A49BF
Process::InstallHook: waiting for thread = WAIT_TIMEOUT
Couldn't inject dll.
terminating oblivion process

• 4 months later...

I have run into the dreaded "couldn't inject dll" thing. I was looking through this thread and decided to try what Shadowfen suggested. To my surprise, it did not work. So I thought. 'ok, better toss those files back into the Oblivion folder. Do de do de do.' So I did, and then it started working again. I wonder if that would work for anyone else. Hopefully this is a solution that works not just for me.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

This happens to me now, after I was infected with trojan.sathurbot

upon infection it brought up a discolored oblivion icon on bottom of my computer, perhaps because that was the last program I ran? not sure

It wrecked my file associations with ie, firefox, adobe reader, and a few others, but now i see that it has wrecked my oblivion as well.