Big Futa Mod

An Mod to give the ladies a little something extra

futamagus

futamagus

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
************ WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING! ******************

This is a Futanari/Shemale Mod - Meaning it turns your character into a Woman - who has a Penis. If you do not like looking at Women's with Peniseseses -

Let me reiterate - this will turn your female character, into a female character that has a Wang, Penis, Jimmy, Tallywhacker, Rumple Foreskin, Rocketship, rooster and Bawls

If you do NOT want to see this, Do NOT click the above.

please stop ostracizing me. Believe it or not this isn't the ONLY futanari mod out there, this just happens to be one with a pretty HUGE one, and I spent some time making normal, color and spec maps for it. I feel that the title is good enough to give a warning, AND my username should also be an indicator.

************ WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING! ******************

For anyone looking at this, who develops mods - I'll check back here later but I have a question. Does anyone know if it is possible to animate that monster using blend shapes. I want to it to have a constant idle animation, but I don't know if it is possible to bake, export and get vertex based animations in the game.

HoneyVanity

HoneyVanity

Amazon Warrior

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,844 posts
Oh Japan. We salute you. XD

Herbanian

Herbanian

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Your supposed to be working on your WoW mod! >.>

futamagus

futamagus

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
Ohnooeeeee someone found me! I'm actually working on a Machinima/Animation - but I got side tracked as you can see....

edit: I'm also supposed to be drawing a comic for friends too.... I'm a busy guy ..

edit2: Oh and unlike wow, I CAN edit this thing easy enough and make it smaller, It is a pain in the ASS to make any sort of Size spacial edits using broken ass tools that were never meant to be made or used (I'm Referring to WoW). So when I do get some free time I can go smaller - I just had to spend time getting the textures, spec maps, materials working correctly

visorak

visorak

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
Where do you get futanalivion?

futamagus

futamagus

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
http://shy.jsphr.net...?view=&page=all

Here - you need some weird version of Beautiful People to get it to work - it pretty much adds a new Race to the Game called Trans Human and lets you have Girly on Girls fun times

breakdown234

breakdown234

Regular

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
sent you a message bro its me hentaiichigo check out the pm ok bob barker

Red Titus

Red Titus

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 768 posts
I highly underestimated what could appear here...LOL...Nice textures by the way...

futamagus

futamagus

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
CRAP - it just occurred to me that I didn't flag this as adult content ... Do I just add the Tag to it from the Tags Tab?

Edit - there we go - apparently there was a drop down menu I missed >_< Hopefully I don't get reported and banned now from TheNexus ...

Page loaded in: 0.960 seconds