The Dagger Lady -A Quest Mod-

Joedpa

I decided to share with you this quest I'm working on:

http://s3.postimg.org/52kmryrsz/Dagger_Lady_Logo_Beta_01.png

I am currently working on a quest mod named "The Dagger Lady".

The quest revolves around the mystery of The Dagger Lady, a legendary woman who is said that no one has ever laid a hand on her. People talk that she is as fast as the wind itself. A shadow in the mountains, who her only weapons are daggers. That's the only thing you see, and the only thing you feel. Many have challenged the Dagger Lady, and no one has defeated her. And the ones that challanged her to the death... had never returned.

You, as the Dragonborn, decide to take on the challange of defeating her, but since the rumors seem to be too serious, you first have to train in order to face her.

On that journey, you encounter an orc named Nagok, who tries to interfere in your quest to defeat her. He wants to be the only one that has been a true challenge to this legendary woman. Nagok claims to have hurted the Dagger Lady in a fight to the death; but since he is still alive, no one believes him.

But once you see the Dagger Lady herself, you notice that she is covering the left side of her face with her hair, like trying to hide something. And then it is... when you notice a scar on her left side of her face...

The quest will feature custom NPCs, locations, and armor and weapons from other mods (with permission of course http://afkmods.iguanadons.net/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.png)

It will not be too lore-friendly since the character of the Dagger Lady has some kind of superpowers like not taking falling damage and moving really fast.

Dagger Lady Prewiew:

http://s28.postimg.org/fhpekk6kd/r4tggergr.png

----------------This quest was inspired by an armor mod made by newermind43 with the same name-----------

------------QUEST PROGRESS------------

COMPLETED:

• Dagger Lady's Appearance
  • Dagger Lady's Body
  • Nagok's Appearance
  • Yondar's Appearance

WORKING ON:

• Nagok's Body
  • Yondar's Body
  • Dagger Lady's Armor

------------STORYLINE COMPLETITION------------

Questline Start [bETA]

- Once you enter the game with the mod installed, you get a miscellaneous mission to travel to a certain place to do something (like get a drink or eat).

- In that place, possibly a town, you find some group of people that are surrounding a wounded man. You can talk to every people and they will say different things, and the wounded man will just make pain sounds. But there is one man of almost 40 years old who if you talk to, you can ask him what happened.

- He tells you that he fought The Dagger Lady. The conversation ends, and the questline begins.

Quest 01: A Mysterious Individual [bETA]

- Decided to know more about this woman, you ask the same man information about her. When he asks you why you want to know about her, you answer that you wish to face her. Given all the information, you ask the wounded man where he faced her. He points out a certain place, so you go there.

- It must be a place with high mountains. When you reach that place, you encounter an Orc named Nagok who tells you that the Dagger Lady is not there anymore.

- You ask him where did she go, but Nagok refuses to tell you because he does not believes you are worthy to face her. Since you already met, you complain to him that he cannot say that because Nagok does not know you. But he stays truth to his believes, so you challenge him to a duel to prove him wrong.

- Nagok accepts, but when you are about to fight, the same man who gave you the information appears from behind and prevents your battle claiming that it is a waste of time. Nagok gets very angry, and starts talking rude to this man saying something like: "You will not interfere with my wills anymore! Now begone, this is not your business you geezer!" (The man is not too old actually).

- This man answers with: "Nagok... is that the way to talk to your master?". They continue to argue for a little longer, and then Nagok's master asks you if you are truly decided to face the Dagger Lady. Obviously you say yes, so this man introduces himself:

"I'm Yondar, a spellsword warrior, master of a guild of fighters with special abilities, and of course, Nagok's old master as you know".

- After that, you agree to go with him and prove that you are ready to fight this woman, so says is just too strong to face her without preparation. You are given the option of telling him you are the Dragonborn, but that does not change the situation.

- So your next mission is train to face the Dagger Lady.

Edited by Joedpa

You have to kill her since you challenge her to a duel to the death. Once you kill her, you can loot her armor and obtain all of the abilities that made her special.

If you have the option to become The Dagger Lady, would you really prefer her just as a follower?

Well, now that I think of it you might be able to spare her life or kill her. If you kill her, you get her gear; and if you let her live, she becomes your companion.

Yeah, pretty much.

But right now I'm thinking of the characters that will be in the storyline.

I imagined that before facing the Dagger Lady you fight a ninja that is almost like her. A ninja that is fast but not as fast as the Dagger Lady, and uses two katanas. So it is like if you are able to defeat this opponent, you are ready to fight the real rival. Considering that you are trained by the spellsword man that guides you to the guild.