Sexy robes

More revealing enchanter robes

xanuen

xanuen

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts
hey thanks to use a your Insipiration a necromancer robe :)

Killer B

Killer B

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts
Nice!

Have downloaded and installed; will check it out in game and give an enorsement if everything looks as good on screen as it does in the pictures!

However, would it be possible to offer this in black? That would seem to fit better with the "dark slinky sorceress" idea.

A second suggestion, rather than offer a replacer, would it be possible to add this as a stand alone? That way, not EVERY robe would look like this.

Anyway, as a concept, great work. Please continue to develop it!

Thanks

KB

dielveio

dielveio

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
Why not make it exactly like your inspiration? That would be awesome!

ravenred

ravenred

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
OK i installed your mod and i like what i see. shape and color. someone mentioned black for a color. i,m sure that would be fine to. for my taste, i could use one more topless robe or armor. this could be it if you didn,t mind doing that. the tnt team and finnarath have already done a pretty good job of that. i,m sure i,ll endorse this file later. it is very good.

Killer B

Killer B

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts
I have had a chance to play around with this great new robe for mages -robes that Bioware should have included!

They look great; variations in the quality of the robes changes the color; I used Winter Forge to make several different sets just to see what they looked like. The brown is "meh" (not your fault) but the red and blue look really, really good.

Lanyana, the Dalish elf keeper was wearing green ones; and I really appreciated that HER bust size was "elfish" while my human, female mage's was more appropriately sized. I think this was brilliant on your part. The ONLY complaint that I ever really had with the great guys at TNT was giving every female armor watermellon sized breasts - it was just too much of a good thing.

So, as soon as I can endorse, I will. Thank you so much. With this armor, and the brilliant work of the TNT folk (and the underwear from the Amy mod) my girls finally look like "real" fantasy heroines.

I would still like to put in a recommendation for a stand alone, in black.

Oh, and thigh high boots - what can I say?

Great work - very much appreciated.

KB

ravenred

ravenred

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
yes the robes are diff. colors i guess depending on which enchanter robe you get. i only have seen two colors so far. blue and red. both look realy good. i,ll have to check out the dalish camp and see that color. green KB said it was??/

XunAmarox

XunAmarox

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts
There's a lot of holes (due to the alpha transparency) and the skin's too shiny.

But... nice concept. Look forward to seeing more from you in the future.

firexcracker

firexcracker

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
I really, really like the way these look..
except for the shoulders.

Every mage robe has the stupid feathers on the shoulders, is there a reason for it?

I would so loooooove to see a beautiful robe like this.. without the pidgeon feathers!!

Regardless.. these are great. Thanks!

Armand2176

Armand2176

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
Amazing!! I really love this look... I was wondering if there would be a sexy armor for female warriors like this... just like Red Sonja?

Page loaded in: 1.075 seconds