Internet throttle or is it Solar flare storm slowing down my surfing?

hard8

Sense Saturday my ability to connect to the Internet has been painfully slow, some sites taken 15 minutes or longer to load and even timing out.

I'm on a smartphone and I'm supposed to have unlimited data and Internet with Windmoble, are they throttling my Internet?

A friend of mine say's this weekends solar flares or Aurora boralis over Ontario Canada is to blame for my slow Internet connection.

Edited by hard8

Always blame Canada :rolleyes: , we might not have the fastest in the world but we don't get throttled period, with our unlimited plans makes up for the lack of Epic fast internet speeds.

Blame your ISP, and Cable Company shenanigans, It does though matter what isp you go by depending on what Reviews they receive. just don't go blindly looking for isp before you do your research.

i would in a second go with third party if i had the chance.

Edited by Thor.

You should try getting a better provider, the thing with Cell phone providers you are getting screwed over.

http://www.teksavvy.com/en/residential/internet/wireless

this might be a good alternative for you. They have unlimited plans for skyfi i believe

Edited by Thor.

The skyfi have unlimited plans, you must of been during the dark ages of the 500gb limit, you should try them again for the sake of sanity.

Edited by Thor.