Strange Issues

Elynna

Been modding since the days of Morrowind and I've never had to many issues that I couldn't figure out with a bit of fiddling. I recently returned to Skyrim and thought I would give Mod Organizer a try, profiles alone really caught my eye as did the increased control offered. Since I've started using it however I've run into some rather strange issues. For one I have CBBE installed. I installed the curvy body, the face pace, the darker feminine eyebrows and underwear. Everything looks good, the face body and eyebrows, except that when I load the game no underwear appears. I checked the Data tab in MO and it was installed, and in the right place data/textures/clothes/CBBEunderware/ female. I checked the actual data folder to make sure there was nothing there, I even reinstalled my backup vanilla data folder. I've reinstalled CBBE a dozen times or more now and I've arranged my priorities so that CBBE overwrites but is not being overwritten. None of this has helped.

Now no underwear I am not too worried about, though I do find it strange and would love to know what is going on. Skyre is a bigger issue. With Skyre installed I cannot pick locks. If I have lock overhaul installed to I can break them open with a weapon or spell but when I click on them the lock-picking gui does not open. Like CBBE I've tried to make sure that the priorities so that Skyre overwrites and is overwritten by the right things.

- use the FOMOD installer (CBBE 3.3) to choose your options like 'nevernude'

- if you manually extract or copy mod folders to MO 'mod' folder the 'data' folder is not recommended, begin with the subfolder like 'textures/clothes'...

- Lock Overhaul: you must install SKSE and SKYUI first

- you could post your modorder (MO left side window) to see what's going on