• Please log in to reply
269 replies to this topic

ediblefriend

ediblefriend

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I've downloaded and re-installed this mod many times, but for some reason it never works. I've followed the read-me as much as I can but still nothing. I'm using FOMM and the mod doesn't show up either.

What should my data folder look like with the mod in place?

Morwyn Kelm

Morwyn Kelm

Beautiful Savante

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 757 posts
@ediblefriend

Send me a PM, I'll be happy to trouble shoot with you to get this working - I don't like to clutter the comments. It's something simple related to your setup, I'm sure.

Demnok

Demnok

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
how do i restore the "clicking" at the menu during the slideshows?

Edited by Demnok, 21 January 2012 - 02:13 PM.

ronan17

ronan17

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
works nice, thanks.

DubstepKid

DubstepKid

Fan

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 314 posts
It's like a movie

AceDarkstarror

AceDarkstarror

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
I can't download part 2 with NXM? Part 1 can.

Morwyn Kelm

Morwyn Kelm

Beautiful Savante

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 757 posts
I've sent a message to Nexus asking about this, I'll report back.

EDIT: Heard back and the link does work, I also just tried it myself. Nexus says to contact them if it's a NMM issue. :)

Edited by Morwyn Kelm, 10 April 2012 - 04:06 PM.

HosokawaTakuya

HosokawaTakuya

Traveller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,651 posts
Excellent work. It's subtle but it really does a great job of setting the mood. Well worth the download. I used to always listen to the in-game radio instead of having the BGM on, but now with this music I can dungeon crawl and explore with a bit more feel to it. :)

gibxxi

gibxxi

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 57 posts
Excellent work on this Morwyn. I've actually ripped out the files, and tagged them for use as audio in my media player, as I find (at least the explore tracks) relaxing to listen to on their own.

Only two small (nitpicking) issues I can find with this file, and they are both concerning "battle" tracks. The "finale" tracks for each corresponding battle track are louder than their main counterparts, enough that I can hear the difference, and MP3Gain confirms my suspicion. Also, each finale track has a small gap at the beginning of the file. So it doesn't blend seamlessly from battle - finale because of these two issues. I can easily edit the files with Goldwave to remove the silence at the beginning, and normalize them. Just thought i'd point it out.

Which track from the original was removed / replaced? Is it Explore07?

Morwyn Kelm

Morwyn Kelm

Beautiful Savante

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 757 posts
@ HosokawaTakuya

Thank you for the kind words, glad you like it. ;)

@ gibxxi

In two years and countless playthroughs, it's the first I've heard of it. But you seem to have it narrowed down and know what you're talking about so I'll have a look. It's possible, especially with the gain issue on those rarely used tracks. I'll look into it.

Page loaded in: 1.128 seconds