Mod Request - More epic forts battles!

wkcavallari

Hi, I have been looking around but haven't been able to find it.

I wish there were a mod that would create a fort type of mini game where you either defend of invade a fort and there are MANY waves of enemies. I feel like with the general fort there are such a limited amount of enemies that I finish forts too quickly. I want more archers showing up, more enemies per room. Make it something it is not easy to finish. Similar to the civil war overhaul that I've seen around but something I can start more often. Maybe a boat that needs to be taken to an Island where bandits or high elves have taken over a fort and I need to clean it up.

This mod would be specially interesting for fast shooting archers. Where you have to shoot a large number of enemies, avoid incoming arrows and re-position yourself to avoid direct melee contact.

I am currenltly working on a series of mods that would do similar to that. At the moment I am creating a dungeon, player home that will add a roman arena like atmosphere. You will be able to throw prisoners or npcs to the wolves, lions, bears, and Chaurus. I am planning to create 3 new races who will invade Skyrim. I plan to create race Draconian, race Amazon, and the undead legion. I may also make a race of orcs that invade as well. I am also planning to create a mod where one has 5 followers at each inn who will wander skyrim. I also plan to integrate the immersive mods so that rather than have them spawn in battles in the wild I would have them spawn at camps in territories their factions control. I want them to be able to wander from fort to fort. Just be aware that your computer could crash if there are too many npcs on your screen. This is one reason I want to create my own series of mods. I wants to have invasions but I also want to control the numbers of NPCs. I do not want more that 30 warring npcs at a time on a screen.

Hey Russian2012

Thats great. Only problem I would have with that, and many other mods out there, is that you seem to be adding MANY things to a single mod. I would recommend a package of mods that compliment each other, so that if people want some aspects of your mod but not others they can get it partially. For example I am not fan of draconian races and I don't really need player houses.

Yeah 30 NPCs are really a lot already, but if the game could spam waves of 15-20 NPCs at a time that would be more than enough. It could come in waves arriving at a port of coming out of a fort door.

It needs to be simple and Fun. I see mods out there like Tundra defense... WAYYYYYYYYY too much on that to learn and to get done.

Ultimate Castle defence seems to be getting the hang of it but its also trying too hard. Upgrading units is something nice but having to position them with so much precision is boring.

Actually I intend to make one mods the includes each type of aspect.. For example the Arena and dungeon would be in one mod. The factions would be in their own. My objective would be to have a few camps that spawn 5 to 7 NPCS that would wander around looking for the opposing factions. I would also include suggestion to other mods that would add to it. My secondary objective is to attempt to create mods that do not rely on other mods. I get annoyed when I download a mod and I have to download 15 others. Apachii skyhair tends to be one of those. I think those who make mods should make certain their mods are playable by themselves before they release them. It is one thing to have recommended mods however it is annoying to be required to download a mod that I would not use otherwise. I tend not to care so much about hairstyles in a videogame. I also do not like how apachi skyhair seems to crash my game if I want to have a female character. My major intend in mods is to make the game seem more realistic yet add things that bring more lore. I was wondering why the Imperial legion does not have arenas like the romans do. My dungeon mod is also designed to be an ancient hidden underground fortress beneath a tower hidden in the North of Solitude. I noticed most mods are around Whiterun. I may expand it so that there are similar dungeons in each hold. I also want to create a character that will sell the key to you when you become the member of a faction. A final mod i would like to create are death by delivery. The objective would be to bring in Couriers who hand you notes stating Your death sir and then the courier would become hostile and attack whether you are in a city or in the wilds.