Skyrim not recognizing dedicated graphics card and not loading mods

remixdvd

Hello there! I've been trying to get my Skyrim to recognize my AMD Radeon HD 8750m instead of my Intel ® HD 4600 Graphics but all the methods I tried failed. I set the "Configure Switchable Graphics" to high performance and set it for TESV.exe and the Skyrimlauncher.exe, The engine doesn't seem to pick up my dedicated graphics card. I tried disabling the Intel Graphics via "Device Manager" and it did nothing but make any graphics chip available for detection. I tried manually put in sD3DDevice = "AMD Radeon HD 8600/8700M" from the SkyrimPrefs and the Rendererinfo still no luck.

I know that this computer is capable of outputting decent graphics due to a smooth frame-rate in Battlefield 4 and it can play Skyrim with ENB graphics mod however, it can't load the texture or mesh files I've put such as the HD 2k Texture pack or the Flora Overhaul (Custom hair cannot be loaded as well)

Yes all of the drivers are up to date, I also have experience in modding for my desktop so I know what I am doing right and wrong.

Specs:

Windows 7 Professional

8GB RAM 1600

i5 4200m 2.5GHz

AMD Raderon HD 8750m

750gb HHD

HP Probook G1 450

also don't give me the upgrade to desktop crap, I have a gaming desktop that plays Skyrim beautifully and smoothly. I just want this to be an on to go. It would mean so much to me if you found the solution to this annoying problem.

Thank you for your time and efforts.

What ENB are you using?

Some ENBs disable the original graphics card from being recognized by Skyrim

At least that's what i think considering the same thing happened to me

Oh I haven't tried disabling the ENB yet but I'm using v0.221 since it's compatible with my computer, do you think this would help me load my mods? Such as texture replacement which is installed correctly inside the data folder with the subfolder textures.