Brother needs some help (CTD error please read.)

Kurzusseus

Ok so Valkasha, you think that why my brothers game is crashing is because of fps? And ENBBoost will maybe help fix this?

we do have kinda low ranking computers and are going to be upgrading this December or so, I can say that fps is a problem

for me and my brother, but his game ran smoother then mine until recently, that's why I figured his crashing was solely on a mod

that was not compatible with one listed above.

Since you both have low end "ISH" computers, try this, I use it myself and I get 33 fps outside and 55-60 inside :)

http://www.hialgo.com/TechnologyBOOST.html

Bojanni; I don't know if this is my VRAM I tried to locate it but I'm having a bit of difficulty finding it.

I looked into my desktop properties, advanced settings, and under adapter tab I find this-

Total available graphics memory 2815

dedicated video memory 1024

system video memory 0

shared system memory 1791

Is that where I'm supposed to be in order to find VRAM? I use an AMD Radeon 6700 series HD graphics card

my brother uses a similar model, but instead of 6700 its 6300 HD.

gromulos; I'm not sure if I'll use that program, I typically don't like using software outside of the nexus for

my skyrim gaming. I'll keep the page linked though in case I change my mind (aka, perhaps if I can't get ENBBoost to work correctly, or

it doesn't work as good as I thought it would.)

I'm guessing since my video memory is on the low end, that not even ENBoost will help much, I just need a better computer?

As for my brother, he believes now that his CTD is coming from having removed Amidianborn Landscape texture pack.

He added that to his hunter gameplay, and removed it due to lag, then the CTD began happening. He then removed it

from his orc later on and a CTD occurred every few moments in game. He began a new character, and so far, no CTD's.

Edited by Kurzusseus

Not sure how my post was not understandable but what ever...i was asking if you missed some mods when you posted your load order....you had the PRE Reproccer patch but were missing the POST Reproccer patch. and now i see you have a LOOT log in the OP and it does NOW include the Post Reproccer patch....good going on changing to LOOT. your game will appreciate it.

==============

Camaro after re-reading your comment 1 time; I figured out what you meant. I have now changed the Log file

to the LooT organizer, so any unrecognized plugins should also be listed. I believe the post reproccer patch

was unrecognized in Boss.

=======================

See you got it..Lol ....:)

gromulos; I'm not sure if I'll use that program, I typically don't like using software outside of the nexus for

my skyrim gaming. I'll keep the page linked though in case I change my mind (aka, perhaps if I can't get ENBBoost to work correctly, or

it doesn't work as good as I thought it would.)

Hialgo boost is on the nexus as I believe hialgo switch is also, chill may be but since I don't have a laptop never checked

http://www.nexusmods.com/games/mods/searchresults/?

Edited by gromulos

Ok thanks everyone for the suggestions. My brother's game is doing a little better, but still has some crashes. I fear

it may just be from CPU overclocking. However currently he's playing a new character that isn't suffering from much crashes due to some

lighting mods that improve quality, yet lower CPU cost. Thanks again for all your suggestions but I believe I got this handled as of now, mostly I'm just

looking forward to getting improved computers for both me and my brother. =)