My mod manager will not open

MadMongolian

I have not been able to open my mods for several months now, and have gotten so irritated that I can no longer download mods that I have come for help. If I try to open my Nexus mod manager from my desk top it refuses to open, there isn't any notification it just doesn't open at all. I have tried downloading mods and it will not appear for them to download. I have tried opening my Nexus mod manager from the Nexus website and it still doesn't open. I have tried re-installing my nexus mods to see if I can fix the problem. and I have tried opening the file as an administrator to see if my mod manager will open and none of these things worked... I am not the only one having this problem both my cousins (who live nowhere near me and share nothing in game that I have) have this problem, one has given up and the other has resorted to manually downloading all his mods, but I am a student and do not have time for that as I need to focus on getting my degree. Please help me, Thanks!

Make sure that you've downloaded and installed the correct version of NMM. The Legacy version is for people like me who are still running 32-bit systems such as Windows XP. The regular version is for folks running 64-bit systems such as Windows 7 and 8. This is a recent change and one you may not be aware of.