Crashing on load after Bethesda Logo

cageslammer

I'm somewhat new to Ultramodding my Skyrim so, congratulations me for killing Skyrim, The Problem at hand is i have no clue what's doing it, i uninstalled and deleted any Recent mods before the crash, Refixed my load order with LOOT, Restarted my computer. uninstalled/Reinstalled all my main mods (it worked after i uninstalled them all -.-) and now it's like Coughing up blood asking me to kill it, however i cannot do a Clean install because i don't got the GB's to do it, so now im looking through my Skyrim folder and i can't find anything out of place, i REALLY don't want to go through Uninstalling, Installing one starting up skyrim to see if it crashes, Rinse repeat, Also Just Ran LOOT and Found Incompatibilities XFLDialogue,esp and XFLPlugins.esp Apparently doesn't like UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp and BDO.esp, idk what BDO is? i've searched through skyrim folder and my mods but it doesn't Exsist -.- if someone could offer any sort of assistance, it would be greatly appreciated Thank you

DONT WORRY, Found the problem!!! All good i forgot to uninstall More Dragonic Dragon Aspect, and it wasn't Agreing with things XD

Edited by cageslammer