Attaching Scripts To Objects Without Editing Vanilla Forms?

HighAsAKiteB32

Hello again nexus forums :smile:

So here's my problem I am working on my mod and I have completed a script that I would like to attach to a number off books in the game however I was wondering if I could do this without editing there vanilla forms, so basically I would like someone to explain how I could attach scripts to objects (And detach) without editing there vanilla forms for compatibility reasons, Any help would be much appreciated and thanks for reading my post! :wallbash:

If you want to attach scripts to an object or multiple objects without modifying the base form or placed reference form, you will need to create a quest alias that references said object. While the quest is active the script runs, when the quest is stopped the script does not run.

If you want to attach scripts to an object or multiple objects without modifying the base form or placed reference form, you will need to create a quest alias that references said object. While the quest is active the script runs, when the quest is stopped the script does not run.

I have followed your suggestion and i'm not sure where I have gone wrong I have set up a quest with a alias set up like this:

Object Reference to Object (MY object) Level (Easy) Create In (My Container)

Could you tell me what I have done wrong or even better make a example in the CK and upload a screenshot or something?

Thanks though for the original comment it did help point me in the right direction :smile: :smile: :smile: :dance:

Edited by HighAsAKiteB32