SKSE won't load realvision ENB

Kaustus

Hey there,

I am pretty new to modding so when I say a lot of things that don't make any sense please just correct me. My problem is that I just figured out how skse works and now that I figured out how to start the game with it all my mods are working better. All my mods except realvision enb which seems to have dissapeared entirely. The files still exist in the skyrim section of my folders and they work on the non-skse version of the game. I am wondering if I have to move the files from my skyrim folder to somewhere else, or if there is something I have to fix?

ENB files have to be loaded last, even AFTER the bashed patch, if you don't know what a bashed patch is, download Wrye Bash in my siggy below, it will automatically make you a bashed patch, easy :)

also...their is nothing "Automatic " about a bashed patch...

Yes Wrye Automatically puts a "blank " bashed patch in the load order , but all users have to actually "create" their bashed patch by right clicking and "Rebuild Patch" and selecting what they want included...BOSS and LOOT can add tags , but some tags are missed, and user even has to add those themselves.

Automatic??

To OP , what are you using to install mods?