4 day of headache, ENB + SKSE CDT

nefton

Greeting!

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration to help me with this, is it greatly appreciated.

After 4 day I'm pretty much stumped at a dead end here, all I'm trying to do is installing RealVision ENB with SKSE on a -fresh clean- installation of Skyrim Vanilla

but I come through quite a lot of difficulty doing so, I'll try to make it as less wall-of-text as I could be so it easier for ya all to read.

My problem is :

*ENB Injector does not work no matter what (load inject before game, admin, everything I could think of), I've heard is it because if the game is loaded way too fast, it does not have time to inject (the game did load very fast under 5 sec)

*ENB Wrapper cause instant CDT when used with SKSE, all latest version. I will run the SKSE loader and I get a small CMD window and then the mesg "Skyrim has stopped working"

^So to get around this, I installed the Nvidia Optimius fix which allowed me to get into the game, load up a save or to start a new game, but crash about exactly 10 second into the game, no exception.

the odd thing is before this, the very first time I used optimius fix, the game ran fine WITHOUT SKYUI, but when SKYUI is enabled, the game CDT exactly 10 second into the game, after a day of trying to get both to work, I decided I can live without Skyui and re install entire Skyrim folder, but the problem now is the game CDT 10 second after load regardless with or without SKYUI.

I've tested all the mod, and it is seem that the main culprit that causing these crash is around the ENB d3d9.dll and d3d9orig.dll having something conflicting with SKSE, because when I run the game without ENB .dll files, everything run fine without any CDT.

I Only Used the mod that was recommended by RealVision ENB, excemption of a few optional one : (they all installed in order as he listed)

After a while, I decided to download BOSS and see whats wrong with the mods, after a scan it reported a few dirty edits on the update.esm, but did not seem to be related to the CDT.

I have saved a few papyrus log that could perhap shed a light into this, sadly I do not know what much of them meant.

This is the older one where I had a previous save loaded, due to the sheer wall of text nature I've pasted them on Pastebin for easier viewing.

log 1:

http://pastebin.com/cVu7VJ7R

log 2:

http://pastebin.com/se2gHUee

and these are my shorter log, because they are on a fresh game:

[09/19/2014 - 05:56:50AM] Papyrus log opened (PC)

[09/19/2014 - 05:56:50AM] error: Native function GetUseSound in empty state does not match existing signature on linked type Potion. Function will not be bound.
[09/19/2014 - 05:56:50AM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 2000.000000ms)
[09/19/2014 - 05:56:50AM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)
[09/19/2014 - 05:57:52AM] warning: Property pTG05KarliahInvisibilitySpell on script QF_TG05_00021551 attached to TG05 (00021551) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2014 - 05:57:52AM] warning: Property TG05KarliahInvisibilitySpell on script tg06questscript attached to TG06 (00021552) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2014 - 05:57:56AM] PATCH 1.4 QUEST HAS STARTED
[09/19/2014 - 05:57:56AM] PATCH 1.6 QUEST HAS STARTED
[09/19/2014 - 05:57:56AM] PATCH 1.5 QUEST HAS STARTED
[09/19/2014 - 05:57:56AM] PATCH 1.9 QUEST HAS STARTED
[09/19/2014 - 05:57:57AM] error: (00033482): cannot enable an object with an enable state parent.
stack:
[ (00033482)].lvlpredatorscript.Enable() - "<native>" Line ?
[ (00033482)].lvlpredatorscript.OnCellLoad() - "LvlPredatorScript.psc" Line 26
[09/19/2014 - 05:57:57AM] Patch Script is working
16GGB RAM
200gb SSD
Video driver is up to date.
Please let me know if I could provide anymore information needed, and again thank you for your time and help.
Edited by nefton

Besides Papyrus, do you have anything doing any logging such as msi afterburner or any skse plug ins? It may sound strange but ENB does not get along well with anything that makes logs that isn't papyrus. if i enable MSI afterburner hardware logging my skyrim crashes as soon as it finishes loading a save.

A few questions first...This is a Desktop and not a laptop right??

Why the injector version? ..that's for laptops .

Guess i should wait for an answer but any way....IF not a laptop....

Forget any ENB presets for now, get ENB (default ) running good first. Download the Official Binary from ENBdev.com. (forget 264 for now, get 262), Install that using the Wrapper folder. Go in-game and use the Menu [shift + enter] turn everything on, watch your FPS plummet..(LOL) . once you have a default ENB running you can think about adding a Preset...IE: Serenity, realvision, and the like.

IF the wrapper version crashes on start, you have a program running that is causing ENB fits...MSI afterburner, razer game booster, precision X, Steam overlay, to name a few. Find out what, by disabling things in the system tray till skyrim loads. Google "Clean Boot" and try that.

IF a laptop...your on your own...sorry.

Besides Papyrus, do you have anything doing any logging such as msi afterburner or any skse plug ins? It may sound strange but ENB does not get along well with anything that makes logs that isn't papyrus. if i enable MSI afterburner hardware logging my skyrim crashes as soon as it finishes loading a save.

Thanks for the reply, I do have EVGA precision X to control the GTX 780 with a lil performance logs. As for SKSE I don't think I do have any other plug ins for it, unless Skyui count. (but at the moment it is disabled)

Also, did you disable AA on your graphics card & put in place & edit the necessary ini files?

Yes! Skyrim is set as all application controlled on the Nvidia control panel, all the ini is edited as instructed, I tripled check this every attempt to do a complete re install.

A few questions first...This is a Desktop and not a laptop right??

Why the injector version? ..that's for laptops .

Guess i should wait for an answer but any way....IF not a laptop....

Forget any ENB presets for now, get ENB (default ) running good first. Download the Official Binary from ENBdev.com. (forget 264 for now, get 262), Install that using the Wrapper folder. Go in-game and use the Menu [shift + enter] turn everything on, watch your FPS plummet..(LOL) . once you have a default ENB running you can think about adding a Preset...IE: Serenity, realvision, and the like.

IF the wrapper version crashes on start, you have a program running that is causing ENB fits...MSI afterburner, razer game booster, precision X, Steam overlay, to name a few. Find out what, by disabling things in the system tray till skyrim loads. Google "Clean Boot" and try that.

IF a laptop...your on your own...sorry.

Ah this is indeed a desktop, I did not realize the injector version was for laptop only, I did originally go straight for the wrapper but I only tried the injector due to wrapper caused instant CDT, of course both never worked out.

as for the rest I'll give it a try and report back, thank you and others for the helps.

a quick report, after closing out Precision X completely and disabled Steam overlay, the game still cdt exactly 10 second into the load or new game with the Nvidia Optimius fix .dll, or instant "Skyrim has stopped working" with the original DLL fresh off the wrapper folder from ENB. I will try to do a fresh install again without any preset.

this was the papyrus log for the short test;

[09/19/2014 - 02:30:40PM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[09/19/2014 - 02:30:40PM] error: Native function GetUseSound in empty state does not match existing signature on linked type Potion. Function will not be bound.
[09/19/2014 - 02:30:40PM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 2000.000000ms)
[09/19/2014 - 02:30:40PM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)
I will report back as soon as I could, thank you all for your help.
Edited by nefton

D3d9_smaa.dll and d3d9orig.dll? I've never heard of them? Are you sure there from your ENB? Completely strip out your ENB, install the plain ENB from the ENB site and no presets as suggested, then see what happens. The only d3d9 i have is d3d9.dll and d3d9_42.dll.

Edited by Nazgren

D3d9_smaa.dll and d3d9orig.dll? I've never heard of them? Are you sure there from your ENB? Completely strip out your ENB, install the plain ENB from the ENB site and no presets as suggested, then see what happens. The only d3d9 i have is d3d9.dll and d3d9_42.dll.

My apologies I meant d3d9.dll for the d3d9_small.dll (so exhausted). As for D3d9Orgi.dll It was a replacement fix files from Nvidia Optimius which supposely Only for optimius laptop and I have a normal desktop, I only tried this as I was out of option, surprisingly It did allow me to get in game instead of instant CDT upon launching SKSE, however it still crash after 10 second into a load or new game.

I'am in the process of doing a completely fresh re-install and get the plain ENB without any preset as we speak, I will report back asap. Thanks again.

a fresh re install + clean ENB with cleanboot did the trick, SKSE was able to load with ENB without a instant CDT, however the card run very hot without precision X, I will need to find a way for both to work with each others.

It is seem that indeed Precision X was the cause of the instant CDT. Thank you all for your help!!! I'm very grateful.