Can't load up Skyrim - Entry Point Not Found

Nuudules

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi, why in my work regardless of version 2.1.2. and 2.1.3 ...? I just doinstalowałem directx Jun2010 Redist and the whizzes on any version ... what is it? Who is right? I think it's no mistake GEFORCE EXPERIENCE

The problem does not automatically affect everyone. If you don't see this exact error message then this is not your problem. Look somewhere else. If It it works without removing Geforce Experience - then don't remove it ( unless you just want to ) if it ain't broke, don't fix it. :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

I recently added a mod that required direct-x to be updated to the latest - which I thought I had done but apparently a newer version exist.
Someone has put a link to it in this thread.. The Direct-x June Redist. - Didn't fix it. I removed Geforce Experience - I could enter the game without the error BUT... got a CTD error when I got past the main intro.

I'm suspecting it to be a mod that is conflicting - rather than it being actual software from Nvidia. I remember one of the mods I have installed is known to CTD if a specific mod is installed - problem is I don't remember which one. But it was one of them I added today.

Edited by Tormentaius

• 2 months later...

I started getting a Direct3Dcreate9Ex error today after setting up SweetFX with the Sims 4. The game works perfectly after the error messages. My error pop up mentions the location ...\Raptr\ltc_game32-90652.dll. I uninstalled the GeForce Experience and also reinstalled Raptr but I still get the error before the Sims 4 launches. When I shut down RAPTR I DO NOT get the error message.

Edited by Centerman

OK guys. Don't know if peeps are still experiencing this issue, but I can confirm that installing the new GFE 2.1.5 fixed things for me. No more error pop-ups!!!:)))

• 1 year later...

Just a heads up since this forum has not been updated in a while. It is 2016, I have the new NVIDIA update on my new computer with amazing graphics... ENB gave me the same problem. ENB Worked on my last computer with an 8 year old motherboard and 4GB ram and 1GB Vram. Now that I have 8BG Ram and 2GB Vram, ENB won't work. I think it is just ENB and NVIDIA don't get along. Lame.

• 1 month later...

Wanted to post another fix I had found on some forums a while back for this

Rename dxgi.dll to dxgi.dll.bak in your Skyrim Directory

It's a fix that works without having to downgrade or uninstalling your GeForce Experience, I hope it helps some of you out :)

P.S. If you use something like ENB Organizer and install a new ENB, you'll have to do it again after each new ENB you install as they include their own dxgi.dll file typically ;)

• 5 months later...

Wanted to post another fix I had found on some forums a while back for this

Rename dxgi.dll to dxgi.dll.bak in your Skyrim Directory

It's a fix that works without having to downgrade or uninstalling your GeForce Experience, I hope it helps some of you out :smile:

P.S. If you use something like ENB Organizer and install a new ENB, you'll have to do it again after each new ENB you install as they include their own dxgi.dll file typically :wink:

This worked for me.