Can't load up Skyrim - Entry Point Not Found

Nuudules

Just now installed this driver (344.11)...works great , NO errors. I run 250+ Mods , ENB (serenity) FULL...Skyrim ran great ...less stutter the the previous drivers...BUT i do not let Nvidia install any extra crap.

Chose Custom install (always reboot after).

Only install Driver and Physics nothing more. (IF you need the other stuff, 3-d, sound, Experiance ) good luck.

Edited by camaro_69_327

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yup also confirmed this error is happening to me as well after updating my drivers. this is all for nvidia users, as yeah there was an update-driver 344.11-and it looks like we've gotta roll back an update. however clicking "okay" to the messages allowed me to play the game, although i believe it crashes after a bit of playing.

edit: apparently rolling back doesn't work? and yeah this is due to ENB, i might deal with the error messages and see if i can play normally without crashing.

Edited by camycamera

yup also confirmed this error is happening to me as well after updating my drivers. this is all for nvidia users, as yeah there was an update-driver 344.11-and it looks like we've gotta roll back an update. however clicking "okay" to the messages allowed me to play the game, although i believe it crashes after a bit of playing.

edit: apparently rolling back doesn't work? and yeah this is due to ENB, i might deal with the error messages and see if i can play normally without crashing.

No, its due to something other then ENB..i am still using ENB with the 344.11 driver..

:wallbash:

Try removing "Nvidia Experience"

:wallbash:

I never got an error.

EDIT to post ..seams nobody reads....that should get the attention... :smile:

Edited by camaro_69_327

same problem than you all : i have an error message when i launch the games... and same with the geck -_-..

but when i clic several time on the "ok" button of the error window, (because i'm very angry hehe) the games and creation kit work. I kept my ENB and everything...

"you are just an engine, you need to obey!!" clic clic clic OBEY!!! :D

i really hope they will fix it soon, it s pretty annoying... they create amazing graphic cards, they could think we play ... and if we play, we add mods and ENB ...

This is just logic, so i really hope, they will fix that soon!

So don t hesitate to clic like a fool on the error message, it works even if the methode is epic...

I got the error after installing Geforce Experience 2.1.2 and I hadn't yet updated my driver from 340.52 to 344.11. (And after too...)

So, it's GFE 2.1.2 that's the problem, NOT the 344.11 driver.

I don't even know why I use GFE 2.1.2.... My GTX 570 doesn't support anything much for it past Game Optimization.