Skyrim on Macbook

curiouswell

Ive found a way to play skyrim on my macbook pro. its ran through a cider wrapper, and i can run it on my mac portion of my hard drive. I do have windows (through bootcamp) where i also have another version of skyrim. the issue i seem to be having is that skyrim is laggy on my windows side, even though it works perfect on the mac side. does anyone happen to know if there would be a way for me to continue modding using my mac portion? Im fairly certain NMM won't run on mac, but if i download and install manually, would there be any issues with the cider I'm using to run the game?

As far as I know, downloading and installing mods manually shouldn't be a problem, but the big question is, is it a Steam connected release? Because AFAIK, it doesn't work that well through a Cider wrapper.

If it's not a 100% legit, Steam-connected release, I'd stop asking for assistance, because it would result in a ban.

***PLEASE NOTE: I am not accusing you of piracy.***

As an aside, if it's lagging on Windows, what programs are you running while playing Skyrim, as one or more of them may be causing the lag/slowdown.