CTD - haven't found any solutions yet :'(

DiaborMagics

Hey everyone,

Let's jump right into the problem. I've not been playing Skyrim for about 3 months and now I wanted to start again and added and deleted some mods. I ran BOSS, I ran Tes5edit, I checked all my plugins manually and it all seems fine. No load order problem then, it seems. I also went into skyrim and deleted all my savefiles (in-game, I did not mess around with folders). Now, my problem is a CTD when I'm in my very first loading screen. So alduin sits on his nice little rock, chilling for about 3 - 10 seconds and bam, gone. No warning, no alert that it doesn't respond, nothing. I first thought it was a loading screen problem, but couldn't find the problem anywhere.

Then I saw a CTD fix video on youtube where the loadorder textfile is the problem, because there were 2 skyrim.esm listed. Mine only had 1, so that's no the problem, nor the fix either.

Does anyone know the problem? My mods and load order (just in case) are shown on the screenshots in this archive: http://we.tl/DX94wvwFt3 The files were too large to upload together, so I used wetransfer.

Thanks in advance, I'm getting desperate!

EDIT: there are 5 files total, thats why i made the archive!

Edited by DiaborMagics

never mind, the problem was a false alarm. after 3 hours without results, I decided to simply restart - a fix i normally start with for other computer-related problems than skyrim CTD's. Guess what? I just started a new game successfully.... hope that this immediately means the end of my problems. Sorry for the false alarm!

I cant figure out how to set this post to solved? Is that possible?

Edited by DiaborMagics