Is it possible to respawn specific chests with player loot.

Deeprainman

Skyrim Legendary Edition

DLCs - Dragonborn, Dawnguard, Hearthfires

using

NMM 0.52.1

SKSE 1.07.01

SkyUI 4.1

Mod - Extensible Follower Framework 3.5.6. Aka EFF

Mod - "My home is your home" 1.21 aka MHYM

Can list other mods if necassary.

Is there a console command that'll allow me to recover these barrels and the zombie full of the specific items that are now missing?

Basically I either used EFF or MHYM to tell two of my followers that their new home was the Proudsphire mansion in Solitude. This is my current home and where I store a lot of the extra items I acquired during the game. So I dismissed the two followers and they made Proudspire their home. I went out and did a few quests and when I came back I found that my followers decided to do alittle redecorating. Now two barrels, one full of a large variety of alchemy supplies and another full of items I enchanted are missing. I also had a zombie thrall full of a bunch of items laying on the floor. (It was a very powerful mage that I wanted to keep around). Is there a console command that'll allow me to recover these barrels and the zombie full of the specific items that are now missing?

EDIT: It turns out it was the Unofficial Skyrim Patches that redecorated the rooms, not the mods listed above.

Edited by Deeprainman